Chapter 27

We finished work and it was time for date night!(it's so weird to say that, it sounds like we're married.) I put a purple satin dress on, black heels, and a diamond necklace. I was waiting for Spencer finishing up, he walked out in something he would come to work in."Really? I really tried and you just put something on that you would wear to work!"
"This isn't what I would wear to work! I would never wear this type of shirt to work!"
"Fine, whatever! I'm right, you're wrong by the way!" I walked out the door and we went to dinner. I still can't believe he was doing this for me, I've been such a mess, I've been so mean to him, and he puts it aside and takes me out. When we got to the restaurant I noticed it was a bar down the street from the BAU."Spencer this is to close to work!"
"I know but I'm scared if that man comes we can run there."
"Wow, you don't trust me?"
"What does that mean?"
"I have my gun if I need!"
"Wear do you put it?"
"Not comfortable telling so I'm not!"
"Ok, on that note let's get some food!"
"Food is nice!" We ate and talked the whole night, we were about to leave and Morgan walked in."Hey Morgan!"
"Hey guys, what were you doing here?"
"Date-who is that?"
"Date, eh-but this is my lovely Savannah! We're also on a date, see you guys later!"
"Alright see ya, nice meeting you!" I looked at her and I was mean I stole her for a second."Hi I'm Mackenzie, sorry I couldn't introduce myself, I guess they were so busy talking they forgot about me."
"Oh it's fine, we should meet up at some point!"
"Oh ya, just letting you know he might tell you about the prank I pulled on him. It's going to be long for you, good luck!"
"Oh goodness, thanks for the warning!" Spencer and I went back home, I forgot that my mom was gone and I called her. When it got to voicemail I remembered and got into that mood again. I ran into bed and curled up."Mackenzie what happened? Was it tonight, did I do something wrong?" I started crying, I felt so dumb."I called my mom!"
"But-oh, I'm sorry."
"I'm so stupid! I should have known, but I didn't!"
"Mackenzie if you are going to be like this than let your walls down please?"
"There are no walls! There is just air, that's all!"
"True, but can I stay here with you?"
"Don't come near me unless I come to you! Which is funny since I'm not coming to you!"
"I'm so sorry!" He started rubbing my back as I cried. I wanted her back, but like Spencer was right the dead can't come back to life, even to kill people. I was there without my mother, the one that taught me to be strong and pull through the bad times. This time I was stuck in the middle, nothing was pulling me through it wasn't strong enough, it was just pushing me in. The darkness was the only thing there, but there was a faint light in that darkness, I knew that light was Spencer and the team. My team all cares for me, they care for each other, if one is hurt they all are hurt. I didn't know what to do I wanted to just go home, but I couldn't go there. I fell asleep and when I woke up there was Spencer-right there, in my face! I got scared so I scram. It woke Spencer up and he was the one on the floor this time."Haha who's on the floor now?"
"Ha ha very funny! But you're so right it is comfortable."
"I said it looked better than you Stupid Derp!"
"I really don't like that name! Hey are you better than last night?"
"I feel pretty stupid, plus I really want to punch you!"
"Why me?!?"
"Because you're the Stupid Derp!"
"You wouldn't hurt this beautiful face, would you?"
"No I won't it wouldn't be your face!" He got up and walked away, I bet he was scared.
      It was the weekend and Hotch gave the team the weekend off, he said that we need to rest our minds. I thought for the weekend we should all go down to a fair. Of course Morgan wanted to bring Savannah, and what he does didn't know was Savannah and I have become great friends. He's in trouble!
        Everyone showed up and Savannah and I started to annoy Morgan."Why does my family get involved with my personal life?"
"Morgan that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard today!"
"Was it the stupidest thing you ever heard?"
"No, the stupidest was you giving the fake profile!"
"You know what-Savannah baby back me up!" Penelope looked at him, than Savannah, than me. Penelope looked as if she was going to beat Morgan."Baby Girl what's wrong?" Savannah didn't seem very happy from that ether."Savannah baby what's wrong with you too?"
"JJ, Penelope, and Mackenzie you know what we've been working on let's put it in action!" She looked at him and we ran away into the crowds."Spence we lost the girls!"
"No, we're just screwed! I heard Mackenzie talking to Savannah about it yesterday, it's BAD!"
"What was it?"
"Well I'm not allowed to say, she threatened me!"
"She always does!"
"Ya but they are horrible! I'm starting to go insane!"
"You did a LONG time ago buddy! I mean you look the part to be insane."