Chapter 32

When this guy came he was a tall, well built man. It was slightly scary, but not Morgan scary, just a 'I'm going to everyone in this world' scary. I went in with Morgan, I didn't want to be in there alone with the creepy dude."So which one of you is the person I talked  to on the phone?"
"Are you implying that I'm a women-never mind let's talk about Taylor Rose!"
"Who's that?"
"The woman you had coffee with every week, how do you NOT know who that is?"
"No no no, that is Violet Rose."
"Well this is her." I slid the picture of her to him and he put his arms on the table and put his head on his arms."That's her right?"
"No that's her mom!"
"She doesn't have a daughter, forensics didn't see anything that would indicate it."
"So who was the little girl with her?"
"So where were you on the night on the murder?"
"Murder? She was killed-I was at work."
"You know what's funny I didn't say when!"
"I'm at work every day from 4:30pm-6:30am, do you think I would have that kind of time to kill someone?"
"Well you have breaks, and your boss confirmed it."
"Ok, I had the time but I would never kill her!"
"We'll be back soon, get comfortable!"
"Oh come on I don't have this type of time!"
"You've somewhere to be?"
"Yes! Before you ask I can't tell you."
"Wow you just dug a deeper hole for yourself!"
"Oh come on!"
"Tell us or we can just leave and decide your fate."
"Ah-well you see-fine but if I end up dead good luck! I have a deal to make with a client."
"What for?"
"Taylor's belongings. I Have a key to her apartment so I got a couple things and I put them up online."
"So you went through her stuff and sold it? Well we'll see you later!" We left the room into the tiny room next to the room we were recently in. Hotch,JJ, and Spencer were in there listening to our conversation with this guy."So what do you guys think?"
"He didn't do it, but he may be involved."
"That for sure! Hey after work lets all go to dinner!"
"I think I speak for everyone, that would be great!"
"Let's meet up at the Italian restaurant down the street from the station."
"Sounds great let's go get more information!" We all went to our room and looked at the board for a bit till JJ said she had something."It seems that the drug they found in our victim is only found in North Africa, they still don't know what it is."
"Do they know what it does?"
"Yes they do!"
"Does it stop the aging process?"
"Um it says that it stop your aging process, puts you in a short coma, and 'holds in your inner beauty'! That certainly was used on the victim."
"Is it supposed to be I inserted by a syringe?"
"Yes, spastically the inner part of the left arm or it could lead to death."
"It was in the right arm, is it possible that the unsub knew this?"
"It could be but it would be hard to find! You can only get this drug off the dark web."
"So he will be on our list! Tomorrow we go through this list, it will take all day but it needs to be done!" Spencer looked at Hotch and Hotch rolled his eyes,"yes we are using the paper version. It will take to long on a screen." He smiled and started packing up.
     I drove with JJ and she seemed like she wanted to say something but didn't."JJ, you seem off. Is there something you want to talk about?"
"It's that noticeable?"
"Kinda, it's like you didn't know that I was a profiler too."
"Well the thing is my ship has sailed-the thing with Fangirls is they always have to have a ship. I only had you guys, I don't know what to do right now."
"Really? Really?"
"Yes it's hard to be a Fangirl sometimes!"
"You do know that you can ship Morgan and Savannah!"
"That's right!" She pulled over and started squealed. After a good two minutes she stopped and we finally got to the restaurant. I got out of the car and ran inside, I got to the table and they all looked at me in confusion."Where were you, and what's wrong?"
"JJ!"
"Yes I know who she is."
"She was upset since her ship has sailed and she didn't have another ship,  so I'm sorry Morgan. After I told her of-never mind but I told her someone and she started squealing."
"Who was it?"
"Don't kill me Morgan!"
*sigh*"It was me and Savannah right?"
"Sorry! When she comes in cover your face, she'll get her camera and take pictures for her-r-r-let's not talk about that EVER!"
"What is it?"
"Nothing nothing you do t need to worry." Spencer had left a seat next to him open, but there was a water sitting there."Spencer!"
"Yes?"
"Hey you got calmer in this situation-but anyways, why is there a water there?"
"It's for you!"
"Oh, ok? Did you get a lemon?"
"Right in your drink!"
"Did well young werido!"
"(No questions Spencer, no questions!)"
"That's right!" JJ finally walked in with her camera and I sat down. She kept taking pictures of Morgan till the waiter came over and told her stop. I hid my fave in Spencer's shoulder, I was so tempted to yell out 'IM NOT WITH HER!' But she clearly was with us.
     The rest of the night was fun, we all talked and laughed. I ate all my food and Spencer are half his food so I took the rest, I was really hungry! When I started eating Spencer's food everyone stopped and stared at me."What?"
"Are you going to take mine too?"
"No, that would be rude."
"Who's food is that?"
"Mine now! My DNA is in it."
"Spencer's is too."
"But he hardly touched it! I have all rights to eat his food!" Hotch looked at me and at Spencer, Spencer shrugged his shoulders and they all laughed as I ate his food.