Chapter two: "Wish I could see you."

Wendy's (POV)

As I sat there in my science class, listening to my teacher rant on about what happenens inside of an egg, my mind was everywhere. I couldn't focus in class because I had someone on my mind. Dipper. It has been three months scince I last saw him. But man, it felt like forever. Sure, we text a lot and talk over video chat sometimes, but it wasn't the same as having here with me. I miss hanging out with him, and having crazy adventures with him. I mean yeah, I missed Mabel too but with Dipper....it's different.

"Miss Corduroy!"

I shot back to reality after I heard my name being called.

"Wha, yes?"

"Something on your mind, that's making you lose focus?"

"You could say that, yes."

"Well, if it is so important that you can't focus, you mind sharing it with the rest of the class?"

"Oooooooooo"

I gulped before I heard a boy in the back of the class speak up.

"Yeah come on Wendy, tell us what's in your mind!"

"Oh I know what it is, she's probably thinking about her boyfriend she met over the summer!"

I blushed deeply before I spoke up again.

"Hey, he is not my boyfriend!"

"So you are thinking about him!"

"Hahahahaha!"

My blush only deepen as the ball rang. I gave a sigh of relief as I walked out of the room to my locker. Once I opened my locker to get my books out, I heard my name being called again.

"Hey Blurdoroy!"

I turned my head to see some of the boys walking to me with their girlfriends.

"What's the name of that kid you were thinking about huh?"

"Non of your business."

I was about to close my locker, when one of jocks held it open. In the door of my locker, I had a picture of Dipper there for safe keeping.

"Is this the kid?"

He pointed to the picture and I blushed.

"Yeah, so what?"

"What's his name huh?"

I then heard one of the girls speak up.

"Probably something dumb. Let me guess, Dorklord? No wait, Capital Nerdiscts!"

I blushed again, before speaking up again.

"If you really must know, his name is Dipper, and he is my best friend."

"That dork is your best friend?"

I nodded and walked away from them. They only said those things because they don't know the real him. But I do. The more I think about him, the more I miss him. I sighed as I walked to my next class. As I sat down at my seat, I checked my phone for new messages. Nothing. I put my phone away as the bell rang. I really wish I could see him again. This town is boring without him here.

"Miss you dork."

Author's note:

Don't forget to vote and comment!