Chapter eleven: "Coming home."

Wendy's (POV)

I woke up the next morning, from being shook by my brother. I turned to him, and glared at him before I spoke up.

"What are you doing Jonathan?"

"We are leaving early."

I was confused by this, we were supposed to be here for Thanksgiving. Why were we leaving?

"What, why?"

"They said that, their friends called and told them that they are coming here at the last minute. And since it's too late to buy more food, and that this isn't much room left, we have to leave early."

"Well, that's lame."

He nods at me and I get up. I tell him to get out so I could get dressed. I got up, and looked in my dresser for my clothes. I looked to see that I ran out of my usual green flannel shirt. I sighed and changed into a blue one instead, and put on my Pine tree hat. I put on my blue jeans, and looked in the mirror. I smiled at the outfit.

"Huh, I guess blue is my color."

I finish packing up my bags, and walked out of the room. Once I was in the living room, my grandparents walked up to me, and spoke up.

"Oh we are sorry kids, we wish you could have stayed, but our friends need us this Thanksgiving."

I faked a smile and spoke up again.

"It's fine, I get it when a friend needs you."

I stop when I said that. My thoughts went straight to Dipper and I sighed. I looked down, as I walked out to the car. I packed up my things and closed up the car. I sighed again before I sat down by the car. I then turned my head to see my youngest brother Ross. He walks to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You ok sis?"

I turn away and spoke up again.

"Yeah... I'm fine dude."

"No come on, you can tell me."

I nodded at him and told him every thing.

"Its just that, I've had this guy on my mind, and I think I might have a crush on him. And he had a crush on me during the summer, but I didn't return his feelings because I was afraid to at first. But I don't know if he still likes me, so what do I do?"

He nodded at me and smiled before he spoke up.

"Well first, tell him how you feel, and then tell him the truth of why you hid it. Then ask him if he still likes you, and if he does them go for it Wendy."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Then at least you tried. No I'm kidding, if he doesn't like you, then at least you can still be friends with him."

I nod, and get up from the ground.

"Yeah. Thanks bro."

"No problem Wendy."

I smile at him, as the rest of the family get out of the house and walk to the car. My grandparents stand outside of the house and wave goodbye to us as we finish packing up and drive away. As we drive down the road back to town, I stare out my window and smiled.

'Maybe what Ross said is right.'

I smiled at that thought and drifted off to sleep, since Jonathan woke me up earlier.

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter guys, the next one will be longer.

Don't forget to vote and comment!