Chapter five: "Just a dream."

Dipper's (POV)

After the late night musical, I laid in my bed trying to get some sleep. Once I finally did fall asleep, I still had Wendy on my mind. She never left my head, even after the song I sang she was still buzzing about in my mind. I could imagine her warm smile beaming down at me. I could imagine holding her in my arms as we hugged. I could imagine her beautiful red hair flowing in the Autumn breeze. I could imagine her by my side, watching a bad movie together on her bed. I smiled at those thoughts as I drifted off to slumber.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the woods, laying down on the ground. I looked around for any signs that could shed some light on why I was there. I turned my head to the right, and saw Wendy there smiling at me. I smiled widely and got up from the ground. I ran to her, and she ran to me.

"Wendy!"

"Dipper!"

I grabbed her and hugged her tight. She did the same, and I smiled. We dropped to our knees, still in each other's arms as I heard Wendy speak up.

"There there, it's going to be alright."

"I really missed you Wendy."

"I know, I really missed you too Dip."

"I'm so happy to see you again."

"I am too Dipper. I am too...."

I smiled as I held her closer to me, but she felt softer then I remembered. She felt like a pillow. I opened my eyes to see I was back in my bedroom, and I was hugging a pillow. Of course. I sighed, and got out of bed. I couldn't take it anymore! I have to see her or else it's gonna eat me alive! I got dressed in my normal clothes, plus my trappers hat and out the door.

I'm coming for you Wendy!

Wendy's (POV

After I was done singing, I heard my bedroom door open. I turned to see my Dad there smiling at me. I smiled back before he spoke up.

"Okay Wendy, you ready to head to your grandparents house for Thanksgiving?"

"Yes dad, I'm all packed. But do we really have to go in the middle of the night?"

"Yes we do, we should be at your grandparents house by morning, now lets go! Your brothers are already in the car."

"Okay dad, I'm coming."

He then closed the door, and I grabbed my suitcase. I put my pine tree hat on my head, and walked to my door. I opened my door, and walked out of it. I turned my head one last time and looked in my room. I sighed and walked out.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot!"

"I ran back in my room, and grabbed a picture of me and Dipper together hugging. I smiled at the picture and grabbed my phone. Once I had everything, I closed my door and walked outside to the car. I put my things in the trunk and sat in the front seat of the car. As my dad started driving down the road out of town, I stared out my window and sighed. I hope Dipper was having a better time holding up then I was.

Happy Thanksgiving dork.

Author's note:

Don't forget to vote and comment!