02

Minor Characters: Han/Im Ye-Seul and Lee Jinwook.

A loud shriek echoed in the room and Siwon jolted up right away. On the other end of the bed, there was Nana who seemed frightened and clutched the blanket very tightly that her knuckles went white.

“I....I....you...you...” She began to stutter.

“Oh my...” Siwon seemed pretty lost right there.

“ What have I done?!” His eyes widened.

“How could this...”

On the other hand, Nana already started sobbing. How in the world she could be on the same bed with a man who she just knew for a night! To make it worse, she slept with him and that man took her virginity.

“Nana-sshi....I...” Siwon was lost for words.

“H--How could you do this to me...?” Nana said in between her sobs.

“I--I didn’t plan this. Look, I--I’m sorry, Nana-sshi. I don’t even know how we end up in the same bed.” Siwon tried to explain himself.

Nana was just kept on sobbing, not knowing what to do next. It seemed like she lost her life when she found out that she was no longer a virgin. If her mother knows this, she will be completely devastated.

Siwon moved closer to Nana while Nana flinched at his sudden move making the situation awkward.

“What if...I got pregnant?” Nana suddenly broke the silence as she lifted her head to look at Siwon.

Siwon’s eyes widened instantly when he heard that. Of course, having a baby was the last thing he wanted now. One thing for sure, he was not ready to be a father nor start a family.

“No--no, that cannot happen Nana-sshi. I--I’m not ready yet.” Siwon said.

“Do you think I’m ready then, huh?” Nana sarcastically replied.

“Nana-sshi, we just slept for one freaking night! There’s no way that you’ll become pregnant.”

“Just forget what happened between us yesterday. Just think of it as an accident alright?”

Siwon got up as soon as he said that to get dress up.

“Siwon-sshi! But...” Siwon just ignored her and left the hotel room without looking back.

Nana couldn’t believe Siwon was that kind of guy. Nana braced herself and pulled herself together.

“Siwon was right, I won’t become pregnant by one night stand.” Nana told herself.

She tried to be as positive as ever.

***

4 months later...

Nana suddenly felt a slight pain in her head and that caused her to become dizzy and her vision became slightly blurry. She also had a lil bit of nausea.

“W—What’s happening to me...?” Nana mumbled to herself as she struggled to stay on her feet but she was helpless causing her to pass out in the bathroom.

Next thing she knew, she was in the hospital room.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she still felt a slight pain on the right side of her head. Her eyes slowly noticed two figures standing next to her bed and one of them was wearing a stern expression.

“O—Omma..Unnie...” Nana weakly called when she finally recognised the two figures.

“Who is he?” Her mother suddenly asked.