03

While Ye-Seul and Jinwook were busy dating plus cooking in the kitchen and Joon was in his own world watching Pororo, Nana decided to clean around the house to fill up her time. It was when she was cleaning the bookshelf, her sight landed on a light green photo album which was placed nicely at the far end of the shelf.

“Let’s see..” Nana murmured as she grabbed the photo album and went to the sofa to check the photo album out.

She flipped open the album’s cover and saw the title, “Daehan & Associates’ Architects.”

“So, these people are Jinwook-oppa’s co-workers.” Nana said as she continued to look at the architects in the photo album.

Nana was about to flip open the last page of the album when she noticed Jinwook’s presence in the living room.

“Oh, you’re flipping through the album.” Jinwook noticed the album that Nana was flipping through and took a seat next to Nana.

“Ne oppa.” Nana said and smiled.

“So, have you set your eyes on someone from this album already?” Jinwook teased which caught Nana a little off-guard.

“Oppa, you know I’m not interested in those kinds of things.” Nana responded.

Nana continued to flip the next page and then her eyes caught a sight of a very familiar face.

“Si—Siwon..” Nana began to stutter in a low voice.

“Sorry, what did you just say? I didn’t catch that.” Jinwook said.

“Err—N---Nothing oppa..” Nana continued to stutter.

“W—Who’s this guy right here?” Nana asked as she pointed to Siwon’s picture. She was trying to make sure that was really Siwon.

“Ahh..Siwon-ie. This handsome fella right here is my co-worker a.k.a my bestfriend since middle high.” Jinwook said. Now that Jinwook has mentioned his name, Nana was totally positive that was really Siwon.

“Why? Are you interested? He’s single right now as far as I know.” Jinwook teased which left Nana feeling flustered.

“Oppa..you see..err—“

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Jinwook asked worriedly as he noticed the sudden change in Nana’s face expression. Nana was trying to find the right words to tell Jinwook about Siwon.

“Oppa...actually he—he is..”

“He is what?” Jinwook was confused.

 “He—he’s the father of my baby..” The words finally came out from Nana’s mouth.

“W---Whaaat?! Are you sure?!” Jinwook stood up immediately not expecting to hear that from Nana. Nana just turned away, not knowing what to say nor do next.

“Yes oppa..How can I forget the face of that jerk!” Nana replied furiously when she remembered the incident that happened between Siwon and her.

Ye-Seul who was at the kitchen at that time heard Jinwook’s loud plus shock voice that she immediately turned off the stove and went to the living room to see what on earth was happening at that time.

“Honey, what’s going on?” Ye-Seul approached her husband who seemed to be in shock.

“Y—You know Siwon right?” Jinwook inquired and Ye-Seul responded with quick nod.

“Nana told me that...that..” Jinwook stuttered still in shock of what he just heard a while ago. Siwon was his bestfriend and he just couldn’t believe how small world could be.