11

Siwon and his wife were watching their favourite programme on TV. Siwon's right arm was affectionately wrapped around Nana's shoulder as he rested his chin above Nana's head. While they were spending their sweet little time together, something strucked Siwon's mind. Something that he should have told Nana long time ago but it slipped off his mind. He was contemplating whether to tell Nana or not because it was something that has happened a long time ago and probably doesn't matter that much now.

"Babe." Siwon called.

"Hm?" Nana's eyes still glued to the screen.

"I have something to tell you."

"Really? What is it?"

"Well, it's something that I should've told you long time ago but it slipped off my mind."

"Is it important?"

"Well, not really....I mean considering our situation now, it doesn't really matter anymore but I feel like you need to know it anyways."

"What have you done wrong Choi Siwon?" Nana sat up and playfully glared at her husband.

"Ah here goes nothing." He thought.

"Remember our trip to your grandma's house?" Siwon asked in which Nana replied with a small nod.

"The night that we need to camp out.. and sleep together in one tent..."

"Uh-huh.." Nana flashed a mischievous grin to her husband.

"I...." Siwon took one deep breath before continuing.

"I---I kissed you." Siwon let out a sigh of relief upon confessing. He felt like he was taking advantage of Nana that night so he decided to spill the beans. He was embarassed but at least he felt relieved that he finally out this out of his chest.

"So, you did do something to me that night!" Nana grinned mischievously.

"No wonder one of my shirt's buttons was missing. PERVERT!" Nana playfully smacked Siwon's right arm.

"WHAT? I didn't do anything else. I only kissed you. That's all! Trust me." Siwon tried to defend himself. He was saying the truth so he had no idea about the button's story.

Nana tried to suppress her laughter upon seeing Siwon's reaction. She was just teasing Siwon.

"Relax my perverted husband, I was just teasing you. I trust you."

"Anyways, I thought you insisted that you wouldn't do anything to me so what was up with the sudden change of mind?" Nana teased again.

"Well, let's just say that my wife is so beautiful that I can't help but kiss her." Siwon said as grabbed Nana's shoulder and pulled her closer. Nana's soft giggles muffled against Siwon's chest.

"Don't think that you can get away from all this by saying that cheesy line of yours You're not forgiven yet Choi Siwon."

"Okay, so tell me what I can do to be forgiven, Miss Beautiful?" Siwon smiled.

Nana lifted her head up and faced Siwon.

"This is your punishment for taking advantage of me." Nana pointed to her lips and smiled.

"I can do this punishment all day long." Siwon smiled before crashing his lips on his wife's. He could feel Nana smiled against his lips.

****

"Honey!" Nana called from the bathroom.

"Honey!" She called again as she hadn't heard any response from Siwon.