06

Nana could feel her head was rising up and down slowly. Her eyes fluttered open and she tried to find out where her head laid on. She soon noticed that her head was on a muscular chest that rhythmically rising up and down and her body was wrapped tightly in an embrace. She lifted her head up and a gasp escaped from her mouth when she saw Siwon. He was still sleeping serenely with his lips slightly puckered up.

“Cute.” Nana giggled softly at the sight.

She continued to lay her head down on Siwon’s chest. She didn’t know why but she just wanted to stay in Siwon’s embrace for a little bit longer. Something about his embrace just made her feel so secure. Everything was just so surreal to her. All this time, Siwon was being cold to her and now she’s in his warm embrace and she just wanted to cherish the moment a lil bit longer.

---

Nana slowly removed Siwon’s grip on her shoulder to get out from the tent to prepare a simple breakfast for both of them.

She managed to light up a fire to boil some water for making coffee. She knew Siwon couldn’t live without a cup of coffee every morning.

She then proceeded on making simple sandwiches for their breakfast.

---

A fresh smell of coffee reached Siwon’s nose and he slowly opened his eyes as his nose continued to sniff the coffee’s smell. He got up and went out of tent to find out where the smell came from.

As he stepped out, he was greeted by the smiling face of Nana.

“Good morning.” Nana greeted as she handed Siwon a cup of hot coffee.

“Thanks.” Siwon said, feeling slightly awkward.

“Pleasure.” Nana said, still wearing the smile.

“I’ve made sandwiches, you want some?” Nana offered.

“Er..sure.” Siwon said, still feeling awkward of their interactions.

They usually will bicker with each other every morning and a smooth interaction like this was far from possible for them. Maybe, that was the reason why Siwon felt a lil awkward with this smooth interaction.

Dead silence filled up all the spaces between the two of them during their breakfast session.

“Did you do anything to me last night?” Nana asked out of the blue with regards to them sleeping together in a tent.

Siwon choked on his sandwich and coughed violently when he heard that question. He quickly grabbed a glass of water near him to ease his coughing.

“What? Seriously, what kind of question is that? We already have one baby on the way, why would I do anything to you?”

“Well, just to make sure.” Nana giggled softly at Siwon’s flustered face.

“There’s only one tent for us, so it’s normal for us to share the tent. The night was so cold, so we need to keep each other warm that was why---“

“Siwon-sshi.” Nana cut him.

“Relax. I get it. You didn’t do anything. You don’t have to explain it. I was just trying to see your reaction.” Nana chuckled as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Well, great. Everything is settled then.” Siwon said. For some reasons, he still felt quite flustered.

“Oh ya, I’ve contacted my grandma. She said, she will send someone to pick us up soon.” Nana said in which Siwon just replied with a nod.

---

“Halmeoni!” Nana called excitedly as soon as she reached the gate.

Then, a medium-built with grayish curly hair old woman came out of the house. The old woman was still energetic and looked younger than her age. Nana recognized her as her grandma and ran excitedly to hug her grandma. It had been a while since she last saw her grandma and she had missed her so much.