10

It had been more than a week since Siwon left home. He had been drowning himself in alcohols to free his mind from the thoughts of Nana. He seemed really miserable with an unshaved face and untidy clothes.

“One more.” Siwon slurred.

The bartender obeyed and quickly filled Siwon’s glass.

Siwon was about to drink his next shot when a voice stopped him from proceeding.

 “I figure you’ll be here.” The voice said.

Siwon turned around to find out the source of the voice.

“Tch, look who’s here. The son of a bitch who ruined my whole life.” Siwon said sarcastically. It was none other than Nichkhun, the last person who he wanted to see or rather not seeing at the moment.

“Get out from my sight.” Siwon snapped. He held his glass, ready to gulp down its content but Nichkhun stopped him.

“You’ve had enough Siwon-sshi.”

“Mind your own business bastard.” Siwon said and removed Nichkhun’s grip from his hand.

“I may be a bastard but at least I’m not a fool like you.” Nichkhun said.

“Yes, I’m a fool. So?” Siwon gulped down the content of his glass in one shot. He then took out a $100 note from his pocket and left it on the bar. Nichkhun just ruined his mood and he decided to leave.

“Get out of my way.” Siwon pushed Nichkhun to the side harshly as he tried to make his way to the exit.

“Running away from your problem won’t help you in any way, coward!” Nichkhun raised his voice which turned the heads of the other customers at the bar.

Siwon just ignored Nichkhun’s remark and just continued to make his way to the exit.

“YOU ARE A COWARD, LOSER AND A FOOL, CHOI SIWON!” Nichkhun shouted.

Siwon stopped his steps when he heard that. He balled up his fist tightly that his knuckles turned white. This time, he couldn’t ignore what Nichkhun said.

Siwon turned around and glared at Nichkhun.

“What did you say?” Siwon asked while clenching his fist.

“I said, YOU ARE A FOOL!” Nichkhun purposely heating Siwon up and of course it really heated up the already in rage Siwon.

Siwon charged towards Nichkhun and grabbed his collar tightly.

 “YES, I AM A FOOL! I AM A FOOL FOR NOT KNOWING MY WIFE CHEATED WITH A SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU BEHIND MY BACK! HAPPY NOW?!” Siwon exploded which attracted the attention of other customers at the bar.

“YOUR WIFE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU! I MADE UP ALL THOSE STORIES AND YOU ARE A FOOL FOR BELIEVING ALL OF THOSE LIES!” Nichkhun shouted against Siwon’s face and removed Siwon’s grip on his collar.

“You expect me to believe what you said huh?! Look, if you’re trying to cover up for her then you are wasting your time. I’m sending the divorce paper soon.” Siwon said insolently while glaring at Nichkhun.

“If you don’t believe me, at least believe your own wife! If she said, she never cheated then you should believe her!” Nichkhun raised his voice.

“Look, stop with all your rubbish, can you? Because you’re just wasting your time.” Siwon said insolently and turned around to leave. He couldn’t afford to hear what Nichkhun had to say next. He had enough with all these.

Nichkhun was clenching his teeth when he saw Siwon was about to leave. He briskly walked towards Siwon and grabbed his right shoulder and forcefully turned him around to give him a punch on the face. He couldn’t hold it any longer, he was so frustrated with Siwon. Siwon fell to the ground when Nichkhun punched him.