04

Flashback to their encounter night.

Without any words, Nana just moved closer towards Siwon and rested her head on Siwon’s chest which caught Siwon a lil off-guard.

“Thank you..” Nana murmured but Siwon could still hear it in which his lips unconsciously formed a smile upon hearing that.

After a long while, Siwon pulled Nana away from him.

“Do you think it’s gonna be that easy, Nana-sshi?” Siwon asked still wearing the smile. Sarcasm evident in his voice and smile.

“What, what do you mean, Siwon-sshi?” The flustered Nana asked in pauses.

“I thought you said you were sorry and your words sounded so sincere..” Nana said.

“Well, I did apologise sincerely and willing to do take full responsibility but, all that come with a few conditions, Nana-sshi.” Siwon said.

“If you agree to all my conditions, I’ll marry you and that child will have a father and a perfect family just like you wanted.” Siwon said.

“At least for a while..” Siwon murmured.

“Siwon-sshi..” Nana sounded in disbelief. Nana really thought Siwon was really sincere when he uttered those words to her.

“Yes or no?” Siwon sternly asked.

“Tell me your conditions first and I’ll decide later on.” Nana said, not answering his question.

“I’ll prepare the papers tonight and bring them tomorrow for you to sign. So meet me at the cafe tomorrow evening.” Siwon said and instantly left the scene.

Nana felt like her legs were giving up thus she slumped onto the ground. Siwon stopped walking for a while as he heard the fall and slightly turned his head back but decided to leave anyways.

Second Encounter at Kona Beans.

“Here are the papers and my conditions are written in there. If you want to add your own conditions, you’re more than welcome to do so but the conditions must not oppose my conditions.” Siwon said, handing the documents to Nana.

“That is so unfair!” Nana complained.

“It’s not my problem.” Siwon shrugged in which Nana could only groaned inwardly.

She read through the documents and could agree to the conditions except for one.

“Wait, divorce after the baby is born?” Nana asked.

“Mmhm. We both do not have feelings for each other right now and will never ever have so it should be easy when we got divorced later on.” Siwon said.

“I know but we can’t be sure about what will happen later on. We can make it work for our baby and divorce is surely not the way.” Nana tried to convince Siwon.

“Besides, divorce after the baby is born is as good as not getting married at all.” Nana continued. Siwon did find some points in Nana’s words but he had his own reasons for doing that.

“Well, if you do not agree to this, it’s not my loss. We don’t have to get married then. As simple as that.” Siwon light-hearted said.

Nana actually didn’t want to go ahead with the wedding but she saw the wedding as the only way she could make up with her mother. Marriage was very important to her mother as she was the conservative type. Moreover, giving birth to a child out of wedlock was surely not a good thing.