09

“Why do you look so surprised?” Nichkhun smiled.

“What are you doing here? How do you know this place?” Nana asked, not answering Nichkhun’s question.

“Let’s talk inside.” Nichkhun said, walking straight into Siwon’s apartment and slumped onto the couch.

“Nichkhun-sshi! Please leave now! My husband will be home any time soon. I don’t want him to get any wrong idea.” Nana said, feeling annoyed with Nichkhun’s behavior.

“Whoa, relax. I didn’t come here with bad intention.”

“I just want to talk to you. About us.” Nichkhun held Nana’s hand.

“Us? There’s no ‘us’ anymore Khun! We’re over the moment you cheated on me!” Nana said sternly and pulled her hand off from Nichkhun’s grip.

“It was a mistake okay! I was just confused at that moment.”

“Bullshit!”

“Babe, you’re the only woman I’ve ever loved. Trust me.” Nichkhun held Nana’s face and caressed it.

“Stop it.” Nana slapped his hand away.

“You didn’t answer my question yet, how the heck did you know this address?”

“You’re a stalker now huh?” Nana asked, her annoyance was building up.

“It was purely coincidental okay! I saw you and your husband a few days ago and I followed you guys, that’s how I know.”

“Why the hell did you wanna know where I live?”

“Because I still care about you. I still love you and I’m definitely not over you yet, Nana.” Nichkhun held Nana’s shoulder.

“Did you know what you just said?” Nana crossed her arms.

“For God’s sake, I’m married now Khun! I have a baby coming on my way.”

“Nana, I know you still love me. Just leave Siwon and come with me, I’ll raise your kid as my own, I promise you.” Nichkhun said.

“You’re so freaking insane Khun! What makes you think I would leave my husband and come with you huh?”

“Because I know you still love me!” Nichkhun raised his voice.

“I’ve stopped loving you ages ago and I don’t think I could be happier with anyone other than my husband.”

“What’s so great about Siwon huh? I can treat you better than him!”

“Nichkhun please!” Nana raised her voice.

“Please..Khun. Just forget about me.” Nana pleaded, staring straight at Nichkhun’s eyes.

I have a husband now and I…love him. So much...”

Nichkhun could only sigh in disappointment when he heard what Nana just said.

“Are you sure about this?” Nichkhun asked, still hoping Nana would change her mind.

“More than ever.” Nana smiled. She was sure she was in love with her husband.

“Alright then. If this is what you want..” Nichkhun sighed in disappointment.

“I wish you the best.” Nichkhun said as he moved closer to hug Nana. Nana flinched at his approach.

“Oh come on, it’s just a friendly hug.” Nichkhun said.

It’s just a hug anyway.

Nana hugged Nichkhun back.

“I hope you can find yourself a good girl soon. You deserve a better one than me.” Nana said against Nichkhun’s shoulder.