Chapter 15: Hogsmeade Trip

"Do you know what time it is, Granger? It's six-thirty and it's Saturday morning!"

"It's already quarter to seven! Here's your coffee, and wake up, Malfoy!"

"The coffee is cold! And what kind of a bloody muffin is that?"

"Apple and cinnamon. I sent you the awakening note at six sharp. It took you forty-five minutes to crawl out of your dorm!"

"I'm not exactly a morning person, Granger!"

"Oh, please just have your coffee and get on with it, Malfoy. Before everyone's up and out in the hallways!"

Hermione impatiently tugged at the belt of Malfoy's dark brown dressing-gown. It unravelled and the gown opened, revealing his blue plaid pyjamas.

"You're so damn bent on going to Hogsmeade, Granger! To have your fix at this ungodly hour..." Draco backed away and hit a desk in the dimly lit dungeon room. "I mean, think of it - we could have a grand afternoon shag instead!"

"I'm sick of being cooped up in the castle!" Hermione sidled to him, unbuttoning her robes. "And I need my sanity around my friends!"

"Just a minute, Granger! Can I have my coffee, after all?" He took a bite out of his muffin and a long sip from his mug. His eyes slid down to Granger's legs: she didn't have her tights on under the robes. "Have you got knickers under your skirt?"

"Take a guess, Malfoy," Hermione said slyly and bared Draco's chest. Her fingers caressed his skin, and the hot desire filled his insides.

Draco set his mug and muffin on the desk, shook his pants off, pulled up a chair and Granger straddled him instantly. With their eyes closed, they sank into each other. Her sated body quaked in his arms when he growled his own release.

Hermione slid off his lap. She deftly pulled her knickers and tights out of her pockets and began putting her clothes in order.

"Where are you going in Hogsmeade?" Draco asked, still in a daze after their speedy intercourse.

"I don't know... Honeydukes, maybe. The Three Broomsticks, as usual," she muttered while smoothing out her dark blue tights with her palms.

"Don't go to the Three Broomsticks, Granger!" He took another bite out of his muffin. "They've got those big fat rats all over their kitchen."

"That's such a nonsense." Hermione shot up a glance at him. "You're trying so hard to spoil my day, Malfoy!"

"I've seen them myself. " Draco wasn't giving up yet. "The Hog's Head is loads better than the Three Broomsticks."

"Now that's a really seedy place, the Hog's Head," Hermione snorted. "All right, thanks a lot, Malfoy." She planted a peck on his cheek, picked up her empty coffee cup and sailed out of the dungeon.

His still half-full mug in one hand and the muffin in another, Draco traipsed back to the Slytherin quarters. Granger was so incredible - the more they did it, the better she got at it. Merlin's bloody hell of pants!

The boys were already stirring up when he came back to the dorm. Goyle and Crabbe trudged sleepily past him to the bathrooms.

"You're early today, mate." Theo pulled his curtain open and stared at Draco.

"Got some coffee and a muffin," he mumbled.

"And a snog along the way?" Nott smirked.

"What made you think so?"

"Judging by your looks." Theo apparently resolved to be unbearable today. "Who was it? I guess not Parkinson."

"I'm sure Padma would be terribly glad that you've pasted a photo of her head on a centrefold of some babe in Playwizard. " Draco was not going to let such an audacity pass. "She'd be thrilled to know that you wank to it every night!"

Theo dove behind his curtains but in less than a minute his head popped out again. "Did I spot you carrying the Granger photo from the Yule Ball in your books? With the Krum part torn away?"

"That was in the fourth year, moron!"

"Granger's sort of cute." Zabini showed signs of life in his bed. "Too bad she isn't a pureblood." Blaise yawned loudly.

Draco pretended to be absorbed in his coffee and muffin.

"Granger's not bad, right," declared Nott. "By the way, she's patrolling with Thornton tonight. Want to give her a try, Blaise?"

"I thought Thornton patrolled with Weasel," Draco grumbled from his bed.

"Thornton threw a fit over how Weasel treated her the other day. Didn't want to do it with Goldstein either. Wasserstein and Clayton gave in, and Granger paired up with her," Theo filled in obligingly.

"Well...If Granger's on a patrol with Cassie..." Zabini started taking his pyjamas off. "That's some idea actually."

"That's a bad idea, Blaise," retorted Draco, and the boys stared at him. "First, she'll dock the points off Slytherin on the spot for wandering at night. Second, she's a Gryffindor and a Mudblood!"

"Draco, that Gryffindor thing is a bit stale," Blaise drawled from his perch. "The Gryffindor girls are really pretty. But we'd never admit it to the Slytherin gals."

"Dock the points? Depends on how you approach her," Theo sneered. "If you do it right, Blaise, she might actually add them!"

Draco harrumphed and pulled his curtains shut. Now he had to do something about Zabini on top of everything else...

He changed out of his pyjamas into a shirt and boxers, then poked his head out of the curtains. Theo was gone but Blaise was still in the room.

"Blaise, you remember the plan?"

"Yeah." He was leafing through a magazine. "Got the Polyjuice potion?"

"Yes, everything's here. The detention's at two, I'll be back at three and then you're a free man. I'll get your Herbology essay done then."

"The Herbology first. Before the detention."

"What's the difference, Blaise?" Draco grabbed his towel and dressing gown.

"To be sure you did it yourself and didn't dump it on Crabbe. Like you did with my Potions homework last year."

"I was a prefect then! I was too busy with everything, Blaise."

"So? I'd rather make certain it's in order."

"All right, all right!" Draco headed off to the bathrooms. He was bracing himself for the day to come.