Chapter 1

Gray POV

" NATSU, GRAYY!!!" Erza grabbed us by our collars and pulled us to her table, pointing at her empty plate. " WHERE IS MY CAKE??!!!!" As she screamed a dark aura appeared behind her. " It-it wasnt me..." I stuttered. Natsu looked terrified as he pointed at the floor... Erza's cake was splattered all over the it. As she stood motionless we took our chance and RAN.
"ARRGHHHH!!!!!"
"Gray-sama!!!! What is the matter?" Juvia said as she bear hugged me. Urrghhh, why does she do that all the time?
"Nothing..." I muttered as I managed to shake her off me.
"Look, I got you a present!!!"
"Uhhh... ok...thanks..... I guess."
Natsu sniggered in a corner as he looked at my present. I glared at him. As I turned back to Juvia I realised why he was laughing. She was holding a balloon of her in a bikini right in front of my face. I realised she was holding a balloon of me laying on the beach, stripped... Where does she get these photos???
"This one is for you and this one is for me! So we can remember each other all the time!"
"Yeah.. I gotta go... I got stuffz to do.. hehe. See yah!! " I grabbed my stuff and ran out. Leaving Juvia speechless. I looked back to see why... My boxers were laying on the floor. Oh well, who has time for clothes anyway?
I ran all the way back home stark naked.

Juvia POV

Waaahhh!!! Why does he always leave in a hurry? Doesnt he love Juvia? Juvia looked around, looking for company. Natsu was gobbling up an enormous amount of food whilst Lucy was him telling to stop, Erza was mourning over something about cake whilst Wendy tried to calm her down and Carla just sat there ignoring Happy... Everyone had someone to be with or something to do. GRAY-SAMA... Why did you have to leave Juvia alone???

Gray POV

I plopped on my bed, thinking. Why does Juvia even like me? I mean... I'm not that special. I'm just an ordinary guy. Ok, I get that ice and water go together but still...
Flashback
"Juvia and Leone(soz, i dunno how to spell his name)are still there, talking..."
"You must know by now how Juvia feels about you, and the poor girl needs an answer. How do you feel about her? You need to tell her. Although im not in a position to talk"
End flashback
I thought about what Erza said that night during the Grand Magic Games. How do I feel about Juvia?
Meanwhile at the guild
Natsu POV

Why is Lucy taking this long??? All I wanted is a strawberry milkshake!!! I looked around, waiting and waiting for her. She was taking AGES!!!!
"WOOAAAHHH!!!!"I screamed."Gerroffbe(get off me)" I mumbled.
Lucy POV

As I was walking back to Natsu with two milkshakes in my hands I felt someone following me. I was just about to turn around even though I was right next Natsu. I was suddenly pushed right onto him. He mumbled something I couldnt comprehend. Why can't he talk properly??? I looked down at him and realised... My boob was swuashed against his face. I quickly jumped off him, said sorry and turned around. Mira was sniggering. Urrrghhhh... I bet it was her! She is really gonna pay. But when I realised she had taken photos.... ARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!
Sorry if I didnt get the words right. I couldnt be bothered to check that episode again. Anyway hope you liked the first chapter!!!PS... soz this is such a short chapter.
Author-chan