Chapter 5

Glaneth rolled over, hugged the comforter and gave a content moan, her eyes still closed she cuddled the pillow and gave a small smile...she loved a comfortable bed and this bed was extremely comfortable...and not hers.

She shot off the bed like a spring and then was yanked back by something around her hand.

What...the...FUCK!?!?!?!

Somebody was going to die today.

Her left wrist was shackled to the wall and a chain was connected from her shackled wrist to the wall.

Someone leashed her to the goddamn wall like a fucking dog!

And talking about dogs.....

Her mind finally woke up filling in the gaps of the events that happened before she found herself in the strange bed.

She saw red.

She caught the chain and yanked hard at where it was connected to the wall.

No luck, it wouldn't bulge and her hands started to pain. She realized what had happened to her, her powers had drained and now she was as useless as a human and apparently chained to a fucking wall.

Who would do this to her she wondered? And only one name came to her mind....her fucking asswip who-would-be-dead-than-a-doornail-once-she-got-her-powers-back-mate.

She desperately yanked at the chain again but nothing happened except for lot of noise. Fuck!

She needed to get the fuck out of here and fast...she worried that the dog would take advantage of her in her helpless state...

She looked around trying to find means of escape, something to get her off the chain and found nothing, this was clearly someone's bedroom and she began to suspect whose it was. She studied the room, nothing out of ordinary, surprisingly well organized for a guy's room. Genove's room perennially resembled a pigsty, but with his being an alpha he had a lot of minions to order around she guessed.

She heard noise outside the room and her eyes widened. Shit!

The door opened and there stood the beta looing sheepishly.

"You!" she hissed.

"Yes. Me" He replied back awkwardly.

"Get me out of these chains!" She demanded.

"Sorry can't do, Luna" he put his hands up in surrender.

"Don't fucking call me that!" she poisonously spat.

"The mark on your neck says otherwise" He retorted gently.

"Fuck the mark!" she screeched and yanked at the chain wildly "Get me the fuck out of the chains!!!" she yelled on top of her voice.

"Stop, you will hurt yourself" he said concerned. Her wrist was going red with all the force she was exerting.

"If you care then release me!" she demanded.

"I cannot. Alpha's orders" He explained.

"I swear to you beta that once I am free I will kill you with my bare hands and will take immense pleasure in it" she vowed.

"I have no doubt about it" he whispered most to himself then to her. His alpha had officially gone off the bend, who in his right mind would think of chaining an elf to his bedroom wall? There would be consequences for such actions and his alpha was too blind to see it.

"Where is your fucking Alpha?!" she demanded.

"A little busy, should be up here shortly." He offered.