Chapter 17

<Authors NOTE> anyone going to The Neon Lights Tour Miami (sunrise) show ? it would be cool to meet up! let me know hehe :3

< 3 weeks later>

Lauren POV

Im in bed with camia rubbing her tummy bump as we watch Tv " want to think of names?"  i ask and she turns to me  " Okay lets think of boy names " i smile and think for a while " how about caleb?" camila shakes her head and she giggles " omg baby imagine if we names it Camren... hahahah that would be so epic " i laugh and shake my head " oh no im not that corny " she shoves me and smiles  " how about Micheal you know cause your middle name is michelle " i shake my head " no wayyyy... Karla " i wink at her and she laughs  " okay okay nothing to do with us!" we agree " girl names.... Bella " camila looks at me with a serious face " no twilight shit please!"  

We laugha about names for hours and we still havent decided on any so we just decied to hang out " babe i feel sick " i pout and she gets up going over to the bathroom and she pukes again .. i run up to her and hold her hair rubbing her back.. she brushes her teeth after. i hand her some water and she lays in bed drinking as i kiss her tumym " you little baby stop making mum so sick " camila laughs and i smile hugging her tight. 

< 2 more weeks later> 

Camila has a cute bump and everyone has noticed now that she is pregneat... headlines say that she cheated on me which makes me sad a bit but she helps me by kissing me when i am...  we Deicded to go on the ellen show and talk about how we did it and all that but in a coule weeks  "baby im dressed " i grab my phone and keys and walk with her out of the loft holdintg hands... there is alot of paps outside so i cover camila up taking hr to the car to head to the doctor " they are horrible people " she pouts glaring at the paps and i kiss her cheek " dont worry baby girl... we will be fine " i dive down to the doctors office and we enter automaticlly for the check up since we kind of created a riot outside " happy too see you both again ladies " she smiles and she gives camila a rob " ill see you soon" she walks out and i help camila change into the rob and camila lays down.. i pay with her hair and the doc comes back in " alright camila im going to check your area and do and ultra sound " camila gives a thumbs up.. the doctor spreads her legs open which makes me giggle  she checks camilas area and camila shivers then they she puts the cold jelly on camz's tummy.. the photo comes on of a small baby and i smile " awww its an actual person!" she shrieks and i smile kissing her forhead " the baby look perfect for now.... congrats Ms. Cabello - Jauregui..." we smile straing at the screen " what is it ?" camila asks.. the doctor does some more movements trying to get a good photo and she smiles " you have a beautiful baby......"

< authors note>

HA ..... the bell rang so i have to go.. so perfect