chapter 8

I arrived at Lydias house
within 10 minutes or so and was physically shaking. I was breathing heavy , at this point I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. Loads of things were running through my head like : I'm not ready to have a baby I'm 17 for Christ sakes and s tiles would never forgive me, he will hate me, and even worse he'll leave me . I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. I quickly wiped a tear that ran down my cheek and braved it to go into Lydias house. I knocked on the door and I heard Lydia shout "hold on I need to get the key! " I waited paitently and she threw open the door and said "hey! Come in! " enthusiasticly but I wasn't feeling enthusiastic at all but I said "hey! " in a nice tone. I walked in through the door going straight to sit down on the sofa "So whats up girl? " she smiled sweetly . "Right erm well you know erm.. i had sex with stiles..." i said nervously. "Oh my god malia.. you had sex with stiles! When was this? You didnt tell me! Well was it good? " she said chuckling in a joking way. I started laughing with her and tapped her slighlty on the arm playfully. "No but im being deadly serious . Lydia im so s-scared" i stuttered, i hadnt even realised i was crying at this point. "Hey hey, what are you scared of? " she consoled me and gave me a hug whilst giving me a serious and worried look . "Lydia i think im pregnant" and thats when i broke down in tears.
Im backk sorry i havent been active in a long time my phones been broken but i finally got a new one lmao kepp voting sweeties xoxo