Chapter 4

Warning !! Smut content⚠️🔞. We got to stiles house and he fumbled with his keys trying to open the door as quick as he could. I thought to myself why is he rushing. I laughed to myself silently. As soon as we got in he shut the door behind him and pushed me up against the wall kissing me hard. I felt his tounge enter my mouth without permission but I didn't care. I suddenly broke the intense kiss and managed a few words out " your dad ?" I said out of breath. "He's got a night shift today he won't be back till 11:00pm " he continued to kiss me and as soon as My pulse started to quicken he lifted me up and started going up the stairs to his room, still not breaking the kiss. He kicked his door so it would open more for us to get in. I started to pull at his shirt and he got my message and pulled it off , laying me gently on the bed. i could feel his slender and slightly cold hands caress my stomach and slowly going upwards until he grabbed my breasts which still were in my bra. He impatiently ripped off my top and unclasped my black Lacey bra and threw it on the floor. I groaned in response as he started sucking on my neck starting to cause hickeys . I suductively whispered in his ear " we have all day baby, take it slow" he smiled at me and said "I can't help it , your just too beautiful baby girl " that comment made me blush, stiles obviously saw it and laughed sweetly . Whilst I still had eye contact with him I started to undo his belt and pull down his pants and boxers making his member Spring free. He started to kiss me hard again whilst peeling off my panties. Without warning he plunged himself in me making me moan loud in response he groaned aswell making him clench his jaw. He was so hot when he did that . It turned me on even more . He soon started picking up the pace and slamming into me hard , every thrust made me moan . I screamed out his name when I reached my climax . "STILES!" He moaned with me as he reached his climax and said exsaustedly "ah MALIA!" He pulled out of me and I slid under his arm . Making me want to fall asleep then and there . I felt stiles pull the cover over us both and said to me with a smirk " you were amazing" I smiled and laughed and replied "and so were you I guess" he Nudged me gently an we both laughed and fell asleep in eachothers arms.