Chapter 16

Stiles helped me in the car after what happened and was never looking away once . He kept his eyes only on me to see if I was coping well. Which to be honest I wasn't, I was in such shock and horror. Stiles got in the car with me and started driving back to his place not saying a word . He then suddenly 10 minutes up the road hauled to a stop on the side of a curb. At first I didn't know what he was doing until he punched the steering wheel which startled me. "I can't believe that son of a bitch tried to make a move on you! I'm so tempted to kick his ass even more so I can put him in hospital" stiles shouted with pure hatred and anger towards him. I could see how angry he was , by the way his face went slightly red and his neck tendons visibly showing . I tried to calm him down by stroking his arm and saying consoling him "hey , it's okay , I'm okay , and most importantly the baby's okay" and when I said that his face suddenly changed from anger to sympathy for me. His eyes turns soft and looked my right into my eyes and said " I love you malia, don't EVER do that to me again" I looked at him and smiled ever so slightly and said "okay I won't" after I said that he started up the car again holding my hand all the way back to his house .
We got back to his house and he started to get his keys out of his pocket and started to open the door. His dad wasn't home seeing as he wasn't getting back until late. I entered the house and just went to the sink to grab myself a glass of water. But when I had the water in my hand , I started shaking . Wait hold on why can I taste blood ? That's weird .
I touched my nose because I felt like it was running but when I did, there was blood dripping on my fingers. Stiles looked at me in worry and said "Malia are you okay what's wrong?" And that's when I lost complete vision and everything went black . I was aware I fell to the ground and hit my head and I could hear stiles shout "MALIA!" But apart from my hearing and touch I couldn't see anything. But not for long in a matter of seconds I was unconscious..