chapter 14

Stiles pov

We pulled up to my house and started to walk to the front door. I wasnt mentally prepared for this. To be really honest i was shitting myself to tell my dad i got malia pregnant. I fumbled with my keys and opened the door , we both came in and saw my dad sitting at the table reading a newspaper and having coffee and donughts. Once he saw us both he greeted us "hey! Malia! Hi stiles, " malia went forward to give my dad a hug and said warmly "hey mr stilinski ! Been busy? " he looked exausted and said "oh god yes! Its been awful today too many things to do!" They both laughed together . "Erm dad we need to talk to you about something" i interupted them both. Malia then stood by my side holding my hand . My dad now looked utterly confused and anxious. "Right.. dad , dont get mad but it was an accident, last week or so me and malia you know di-" my dad looked at us in horror. "No , stiles, please dont tell me you got malia pregnant?!" He said fustrated. "Yes dad but it wasnt meant-" i started to explain myself before he interupted me . "Im angry and dissapointed in you guys but im mostly dissapointed in you stiles you should know better. You know to put a condom on! God damn it!" "Im sorry dad i know i should of just done it" he looked at me with no more words other than "well i feel sorry for the kid if its got you as a dork for a father" to lighten the situation. We all laughed at his remark and he said quickly "i need to pick up a few things down at the station but malia if your hungry or whatever you know where the fridge is " he smiled at her and so did i . She spoke sweetly and said "thank you mr. Stilinski! see you in a bit!" And with that my dad was already out the door.

Malias pov

I cant believe that stiles dad was okay with it , i mean i was expecting it to be 100 times worse,( well thats how i pictured it in my imagination  anyway) "wow i cant believe he let us and even you get away with this " i pointed to my stomach where the baby was. "I know right, but he is still pretty mad i can tell by his face," he looked at me and laughed, "now all we have to do is tell scott and lydia and allison and so on " i started to laugh "oh god, just imagine what they would say! They would go on about it for days or maybe even weeks " stiles said trying not to laugh but failed. "Come on lets go in my roon and watch star wars !" He said with excitement, it was a little goofy but in a good way, "noooooo, dont be a boreeee ! Lets watch ermm, xmen apocalypse !!" He grinned and said "actually yeah that is way better than star wars and what ever my gorgeous girl and baby says goes!" He said sweetly. I bit my lip and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. I broke from the kiss and left him hanging and ran up the stairs to his room. "You little shit" he said playfully seeing i had left him wanting more. He ran up behind me and slapped me on the ass and we quickly jumped on his bed and set up the film ready to watch. I snuggled into him and his long manly hand carressed my back and held me tight and close to his chest whilst he kissed me on the top of my head. "Okay its coming on!" I said in excitement and he laughed softly into my hair.