chapter 11

Malias pov
Stiles froze in shock he looked like had seen a ghost. "I'm sorry I was going to tell you! I was scared of what you would do! " stiles looked heartbroken and when I tried to hold out my hand to touch his face he edged back a few steps. I felt tears pooling in my eyes. I immediately put my hand to my side. "MALIA! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME! YOUR SELFISH! THIS IS A BABY WERE TALKING ABOUT FOR CHRIST SAKES! JESUS! " he said out of anger and getting a little bit too close. I was so startled by his anger I started to cry and shake."I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! PLEASE STILES I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME " I said pleadingly with tears rushing down my burning cheeks. He looked at me and turned away with his back to me folding his arms over his chest. I tried to speak "stiles plea-" by now i was breaking down. He cut me off by saying "malia just go" i gasped and put my hand over my mouth in horror. I cant go back to my dads. but stiles has made it clear he doesnt want me here so i quickly ad i could exited his room and out the front door running . Running as fast as i could. god knows where. the forest. Yes the forest.

Stiles pov
Shit ! Im such an asshole ! I thought to myself. I heard the front door downstairs slam shut. No! Malia. Shes actually gone! . She has nowhere else to go! her dad doesnt want to know her ,you know her being a coyote and all . I quickly opened my door and ran down the stairs and opened the front door and stepped outside searching for her. "MALIA! MALIA! " a tear fell down my face seeing she was nowhere to be seen . Shes gone. You did this stiles, i thought to myself . Ive lost my anchor and even worse my baby.our child . I suddenly fell to the floor and started to cry in my hands.
What have i done...