chapter 10

I had arrived outside stiles house. I felt a drop of sweat trickle down my nose . Wait hold on my nose.?.. I wiped it with my finger and looked down on it. What the hell? I was bleeding. I had to quickly knock on the door forgetting about my pregnancy for 1 minute . Stiles opened it as soon as he saw me through the window "Where have you been ive been worried sick about y- .. oh my god whats happened ?! Your nose is bleeding.!" He said with worry holding my face in his warm slender hands trying to see what was wrong. "I quickly went upstairs in the bathroom and got some tissue and shut the door behind me locking it. I fell down to my knees and started to cry about what i was going to say to stiles. Stiles ran up the stairs and tried to open the door and banged it a few times with his hand and said out of pure panic "MALIA! Baby whats wrong ?! Let me come in baby girl i can help you please let me help you. Talk to me baby" he was almost close to tears you could hear it in the tone of his voice. It took a long 10 minutes to pick myself up , dry my tears and open the door to see stiles with tear marks down his face and looked drained . "What happened baby? Did someone do this to you? Because if they did tell me the names of those bastards and ill kick their pathetic ass-" i cut off an angry and worried stiles by just coming out with "im pregnant stiles"