Chapter 2-Whatever

Ali's POV

Once Ella came back she began giggling hysterically, and I was just stood there bewildered to what was going on.

In between her breaths for air she murmured "Hot..guy..talked..to..me!" whilst flapping her hands up and down ecstatically.

I decided to mimic her actions in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh..my..god..really?! I don't believe you because there are not hot guys in Manchester." I stated, whilst standing still with a sceptic straight face.

"Well you'll see when you go and give them their orders." Ella said, with a smirk.

Once the orders had been made I went and picked them up, ready for me to serve.

Whilst walking to the table I saw a ginger haired guy sitting down and laughing with a black haired guy. Seen as though I couldn't see his face because he wasn't facing me, I could tell he was enjoying himself because I could hear him laughing.

Once I got closer and was about to put the order on the table the dark haired one suddenly stood up causing me to spill the food all over myself.

I fall to the floor with a smash, caused by the plate hitting the hard ground.

"Oh shit!" Was all the man could say, once he had turned around.

"WHAT THE COMPLETE HELL?!" I yelled infuriated with the current situation.

"I..I..I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." He stuttered, before covering his mouth which was hanging wide open.

I could see his friend laughing uncontrollably because of the current situation.

I get up angrily, and start wiping the boys of food off me with my hand.

"Oh you think this is funny, do you? Let's see how funny it is when I fucking break you're nose!" I yelled unable to control my anger.

As I got closer to him, the rage between my fist and his face got smaller.

"ALI NO STOP!" Shrieked Ella, before pulling me and my fist away from the man.

I turn to face her, she had a sad yet understanding face. So I decided to storm off to the back of the diner, where I could get cleaned up properly.

Ella's POV

"Listen, tell her I'm so so sorry. It was a accident and i'll pay for any damage I've made." Said the Asian one.

"Yes..me too, I'm sorry for.. erm laughing." Stuttered the hot ginger one.

I blush uncontrollably because he was so hot and amazing, I probably look like a fool in front of him but he just looks great.

"I'm sorry about that too, she has..erm..some anger issues. She just needs to calm down that's all." I replied to both of them with a smile.

"Miss, I know this is probably is bad time but would you mind giving my mate over here your number?" Asked the Asian one.

"No problem I." I giggled whilst writing my number down on a napkin.

The ginger one was standing there in a trance whilst I wrote down my number.

"Here you go" I said, before smiling at him.

He followed every movement I did with his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes.

As I was going to Ali to assist her the Asian one grabbed me by my arm and said "Your friend, the one back there. Well could you give me her number?"

"I'm sorry I can't, her number isn't mine to give out." I replied.

He looked down and sat back down, I feel really bad for telling him no now.

I make my way to the back and see Ali attempting to wipe away the food from her clothes.

I sit there day dreaming about that ginger boy, and how he was so amazingly handsome, and well mannered, and such a gentleman, and just wow.

"I fucking hate the bastards! How dare he spill the food on me, then his jackass friend laughs at me? I mean what the fucking hell?!" Ali exclaims.

"Hey he's not a jackass, he's amazing so don't talk about him like that." I objected.

"Yeh, yeh what ever. Your only sticking up for him because you like him." Replied Ali.

"No, he is amazing. You don't know anything about him so shut up!" I yelled.

"Neither do you!" She said whilst walking to the bathroom angrily.

How dare she speak about him like that, I get that she was angry but she still had no right to talk about him like that.

I was about to go and clear up the mess when I heard muttering ok the other side of the door.

"Mate I'm going to go after her, I didn't mean to make her dirty or cause a scene so maybe I should make it up I her." Spoke one of the voices.

"No, just leave it. You'll make it worse as usual." Replied another voice.

"Ed I'm going to try okay, trying is better then quitting. You of all people should know that, you're the one who never quits remember?" Said the first voice.

"Okay, go but if anything go's wrong it's not my fault." The second voice replied.