Chapter 4- Jumbled words

Ali's POV

As I began to walk, the Asian boy started following me.

Each step I took, he'd take a step too. But each time I stopped so did he.

"Well, I'm going to try and show you how sorry I am." He said with a smirk.

"Hey what ever your name is, I don't care okay. I do not care, and I'm not going to accept your apology now go away before I go fucking mad at you!" I warned before speedily walking.

"Nope, I'm not going away." he replied with a grin.

"What?!" I hissed.

"I'm not going away." Zayn repeated.

"Dude, you do NOT want to get on the wrong side of me!" I warned him.

"Oh but I do." He smirked. "I'm not going until you agree to go on a date with me."

"Are you trying to be fucking funny? Do you seriously think I want to go on a date with you?"

"Yeah I do actually. I think you're playing hard to get, and I think you're hot when you're angry." he cheekily remarked.

"Are you asking for a punch?" I snapped.

"Look." he stopped with the cheekiness and got serious. "I think you're beautiful. I've hardly known you for a day but you make me laugh and your personality is so colourful and bubbly. I've apologised for what I did, and I really am sorry. All I want to do is take you on a date." he smiled innocently. Damn his smile was seductively cute.

"If I go on a date with you, will you leave me alone?" I asked.

"If we go on a date, and you don't want to see me again, I'll leave you alone." he agreed.

"Fine. I'll go in a date with you." I accepted.

"Really?" he beamed at me excitedly. "I mean... cool. I'm Zayn by the way." he held his hand out for me to shake it.

"Ali." I shook his hand.

"I think we better go back. We left Ed with your friend Ellie."

"Ella." I corrected.

"Sorry. Ella. But he sort of acts a little... weird around her. He might need my help." Zayn stated.

He really did care about his friend. That was cute.

"Alright, come on." I agreed.

We made our way back up the street and to the house.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU CREEP!" Ella furiously yelled at the ginger haired boy.

What had happened here?

Ed's POV

10 Minutes earlier...

"Ali wait!" Zayn yelled after the girl, leaving Ella and I alone in the house. Damn, why did he have to chase after that girl. I'm totally screwed.

"Ali is going to hate me now. I should never had invited you. I'm such an idiot." Ella glumly said.

"Yeah you are." I managed to speak. Wait what? Did I just agree that she was an idiot. Shit no! I tried to tell her I didn't mean it, but words wouldn't form.

She just gave me a weird look but ignored my comment reluctantly.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked.

I stayed silent. SAY SOMETHING! I screamed at myself inside my head. She obviously thought I was a freak.

"Obviously." I said aloud on accident. I didn't mean to, but it came out like I was being rude.