Chapter 3- Hello again

Ella's POV

"Ali?" I whispered whilst walking into the bathroom. I had already cleared up the mess in the diner but Ali hadn't left the bathroom yet.

I heard quiet sobs coming from the far left cubicle. Catiously, I began to approach it, still unsure if Ali was in one of her moods.

I decided to go into the cubicle next to hers considering the whole bathroom was empty. I climbed up on to the toilet seat after closing it first, of course.

I peered down and saw the huge mess that was Ali.

"Ali, I'm so sorry. I guess it was quite rude of that dude to laugh." I apolgised.

"Quite rude? More like fucking insensative, the guy was a retarded dickhead." Ali spat. I found her remark extemely mean and didn't believe one word of it. Plus, he did apologise afterwards.

"Come on Ali. I'm sorry. Am I forgiven?" I asked not wanting to argue with my best friend.

"I guess so." she looked up to me.

I jumped off the toilet and back down to the ground as Ali unlocked the toilet door.

I looked at her. She was stained in baked beans and smudges of egg. She reaked of coffee and her hair had bits of sausage in them.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I smiled kindly at her.

"Thanks Ella. You're the best." She opened her arms for a hug.

"No no no no no. I ain't getting covered in that." I backed away jokingly.

"Yes yes yes yes yes you are." Ali ran at me and gave me a soppy hug.

"Thanks Ali." I sarcastically thanked.

"Anytime." she winked.

*************

I threw my bag effortlessly on the floor and collapsed on the sofa. Ali piled on top of me and rolled over.

"Home at last!" I cheered still shattered from the chaotic day we had.

"Urgh." Ali sighed grumpily. "I still have to wash my uniform from this morning AND have a shower."

"Yeah... problem." I mumbled.

"What?" Ali worried, exhausted from the busy day at work. It was only 7 o'clock but Jenny made us work so hard at the diner.

"We don't have any washing powder left and you need that uniform for tomorrow." I told her.

"Fucking hell, do I ever get a break?" Ali grunted.

Poor Ali. She had worked all day and on top of that had the contents of 2 full english breakfasts poured on her.

Whereas I had had a pretty cool day. I had met the most cutest guy ever AND he had asked for my number. He was probably never going to call me but still...

"Coz I'm the nicest friend ever, I will go the the shop and buy some washing up powder whilst you go and enjoy your shower." I smiled at her.

"Really? Thanks Ella, you're the best!" she gave me a hug.

"I know." I smirked modestly. "Go on."

Cheerfully, Ali skipped up the stairs as I lazily got my bag up off the floor and walked out the door once again.

I drag myself up the road and round the corner to the shop...

Zayn's POV

"Shall I call her?" Ed beamed up at me whilst we walked into the sweet asile of the shop.