Alone

I sit here in the park alone like always. No one wants to hang out with the girl who harms herself. All people do is make it worse calling me the worst names they can think of always pushing and hitting me. Before my parents died in a car accident last year. They'd always say

'baby girl keep your head up be different be you , don't you ever let anyone hurt you, even yourself '

They would hate me if they could see how I'm turning out. I blame myself for there death. I should have went to the store for them that day but I was sick in bed with the mother fucking flu.
I cut myself again as I can see the memories come in and out my mind.

"4" I say to myself.

I was about to cut myself again but the thunder stopped me. I look up at the sky as the thunder gets louder. I roll my eyes, put the blade back in my back an get up. I put my messy red hair in a braid and starts walking back to my 2 bedroom house my parents always kept in my name on there will. I was about half way home when this guy runs slap into me.

"What the fuck !" I say holding my wrist

"Oh shit I'm so so sorry miss are you alright?" The dark hair and light blue eyes stranger ask.

Oh wow I looked into his eyes and lost every mean word I was about to say.

"Um um yea I'm fine" I say blushing

"Ma'am you wrist is bleeding" He says grabbing for my arm.

I let him grab and look at it. I look down at the grown.

"Did you do this?!" He ask

I look him in the eyes and nod my head. Tears starting to fall down my face. He looks at me and then pulls me in for a hug.

"Come on there's a store just around the corner lets get you cleaned up" He said

I look at him and say ok.

"My name is Jason by the way"

"Kenley"I say and start following him.