1$

What am i going to do with my life now? . What should i do? .. Im all alone , i should find a job a soon as possible , all these thoughts were interupted by a shout that i heard from a dark alley , i was going to ignore just like every passer by did but damn my pride , another shout then , i ran through the alley , there was a guy holding a purse , infront of him a pretty woman she looks on her 40s , she was fighting back , robery??, i thought without knowing i ran up to him and punshed him , surprised ?. Well i did Muay Thai back in high school , he ended up pained on the cold ground , anyways we called the police and they took care of him , just then i was about to leave when a cold hand held mine , i turned "Aimi?" The strange woman said , i was confused , "Aimi who?" I asked , the names were similiar but i was sure she wasnt talking about me , she must of mistook me with someone , "Miss , sorry ... Wrong person ... But thank you so much" that woman said bowing lightly , i just bowed and smiled "its fine madame , i was just helping" i bowed again and was about to leave "wait miss! Can i know your name?" She asked with a smile , i noded , "its Kim Aima " i said , she took out a card off her purse giving it to me ,"i will surely pay you back for you later...lets see each other soon" she said and left me there dumbfounded , energetic compared to a woman her age , i thought and looked at the card , Mrs.Kim?..hmm ~..she is K.A company owner??!!, oh my gosh , my jaw dropped but then i walked home in shock , i opened the door .. "Argh the light again!!..didnt i pay it?..or didnt i?" I sigh as i walk myself throught the darkness , i put my bag on the sofa went to the kitchen , fixed myself something to eat then , sat on the sofa looking at nothing, well i cant see a thing anyways , everything is so dark in here , i sigh while eating my food . Then feel asleep .

Week later :
Im really done with this , i've been looking for a job for months now .. Maybe i shough just give , i sigh and walked to my kitchen washing the dishes , i heard a knocking on my door "weird ..none comes to visit me.." I whispered , "uh hello?" I said as i opened the door , two men in black suits were standing there , one of them bowed "Miss.kim?" He asked ,i noded , "we were told to give you this" the other man said giving an envelope , then they left after bowing, i came in my house , opening the envelope , i froze for a god damn moment , cause holy crap , its a job .. And a well payed job , 130,450,900 won a month??!!
(To be honest idk how much is that .. Lets just say its random and pretty expensive ..sorry ;-;)
Oh god!..is this real?, but wait what is the job , i read through the paper , nothing ..it says nothing about what kind of job , i look around , then at the envelope "what am i supposed to do?" I thought for a moment then looked at the adress given in the paper , i will go then.. Wait what if its a prank or a joke on me..i mean chosing me all of a sudden , ah i dont know .

35 minutes later:

Phew finally here , Wow damn this is not a house its a mansion , so pretty , i knocked on the gate , i dont think they will hear that .. When i was about to knock again the gates opened on its own revealing a man in a costume , butler? .. "Welcome , please follow me" he said , walking ahead of me i just followed by untill we reached the door , he openef it signaling me to come in , i walked in ,and was surprised by the expensive furniture , and the luxury look of the house , "you may wait , Mrs.kim , will come down to meet you " i bowed at him , Mrs.kim?... As in K.A 's Mrs.kim?... I dont know , i waited for about 2 minutes untill she came down , "Aima honey!" She said hugging me , i found it awkward but hugged her back anyways , "i knew you would come , sit down my dear" she is so nice , i smiled "ah about that , i wanted to talk about it" i said a bit shyly , " oh yes you must be confused right? Well i have this job .. I wouldnt say its easy , but for someone who already experienced how to take care of companies like you , its gonna be easy " she said smiling , how did she know ?.. "Excuse me but how did you know?" I asked , "oh that i did some research on you sweety , you are really a taugh woman , after losing your husband , you still kept your strong face infront of your in-laws even after they took your everything" she said , my heart dropped low , i didnt wanna remember so , but she understands me well , i smiled weakly and noded , "however you see , i have a daughter , she looks exactly like you , you both are same age , weird right? she was my pride until 3days ago , she left with her boyfriend and ran away.." She said with sad eyes , i pitied her "oh sorry about that ..but what does it have with the job" i asked , "well that is the fun part , you see , im getting old and i need someone to take care of my companies for the moment , since my daughter is gone , i want you to take her place until we find her , no one will doubt a thing , cause you two look alike" she smiled happily , say what??!!... But...i ... Shh Aima you need the money to take back your husband's hardwork from those thieves. "Are you sure about that ?..i mean isnt it a bit bad to give things like this to a stranger?" I asked making sure its fine , she noded instantly and laughed "i know you are good person , anyways i'll take that as a yes , from today on you'll be living her with me" she said getting up , i looked at , "from now? " i asked , and she nodded , "and yeah we will take care of your looks because tomorrow night we are gonna have to attend a party " she said , i was confused "what is this party for? " i asked ,"since you will be the new CEO of the famous K.A companies , you will get a welcome party to the company " she pointed out , as i followed her up stairs , "this is your room, it has everything clothes ,makeup,shoes.." She said opening the door for me, oh god! Its so pretty , i love it "thank you" i bowed as she left smiling , i came in closed the door and sit on the bed.

What am i getting myself into??