11$

Author POV:

"Aimi!!..hurry up, we are going to be late" mrs.kim yelled out from infront of the house's door waiting for her daughter to step out of her room , they were already short on time .

Aimi at the moment was still in her room doing her last touchs on her make up , as she finished up her winged eyeliner , she put on her favorite red attractive matt lipstick "done.." She mumbled rubbing her lips together then taking her phone and her purse , get her small feets in her black high heels . Then walked out of her room rushing to the door , where her mom smiled at her "aw ..my daughter is growing up well" mrs.kim said hugging Aimi lightly , Aimi stood there didnt know how to respond , she obviously wasnt her daughter , yet she always treated her like one , since she grew up in an orphanage , the kindness and the love of a mother was never something she experienced , up to what she remember . Im gonna miss this after my time is over here...she thought as she sigh and pulled her mom breaking the hug to the car . "We going to be late now " they got in the car as the driver started the car immediatly . Aimi sat there then noticed that the car never moved , she glanced over the driver.

"Hm..seems like the car broke down.." He said nervously probably scared of being fired , since it was his job to check on the car every now and there , "broke down?! Oh my godness , we are going to be so late" mrs.kim panicked hissing and then she got out of the car , Aimi followed her pulling her phone "mrs.kim ..i will try calling hoseok maybe he c-" just before she stated her idea , she heard a car sound behind , Aimi turning her small body she looked at whoever it is coming out of the fancy car .

"Mr.kim namjoon?" Mrs.kim questioned making the young man turn her way bowing nicely then greeting her "my greetings Mrs.kim , long time no see" he smiled showing his dimples , Aimi turned away blushing remembering what happened last time they saw each other , she cleared her throat faning herself then turning again to find him right infront of her , in shock she stumbled back about to fall . She closed her eyes waiting for the painful impact that never came "why so clumsy?...happy to see me?" Namjoon smirked as his arms were wrapped around her waist holding her from falling

"Y-you wish!" She scoffed and pushed him lightly moving away , he giggled and held her hand pulling her to his car , "mrs.kim , i will drive you to the party . Please get in" he said smiling turning his gaze to the old lady infront of them , who looked quite confused on how the two young people were comfortable with each other in a loving way , she smirked to herself. Then nodded , ah this is going to be fun~~~ she thought cheering mentaly , then got in the back seat of the car , Aimi was in the front seat next to Namjoon , who didnt remove his hand off hers , she looked at their connected hands then at his face , admiring it quietly .

"Too handsome for your liking" namjoon asked still focusing on the road driving with one hand , the other hand squeezed Aimi's small hands lightly , she blushed deeply then turned away "dont be full of yourself please , Mr.Kim" she said trying to pull her hand away , which didnt work out .
He laughed and his grip got tighter "how come you are so formal now?...i do quite remember the last time we-" she covered his mouth with his other free hand , earning a glance for namjoon.

"I see.. Are you two dating?" Mrs.kim asked looking at the young couple infront of her , they werent really a couple , but they looked like one "Mrs.kim dont get the wrong idea ..." Aimi whined removing her hand from his mouth , then sitting back normaly "Mrs.kim?...why dont you just call her mom" he asked raising an eyebrown , after that realization hit Aimi slowly she gulped and looked at the window "i-its just a habit ... Of been too formal" Aimi stuttured cursing her life for doing so , he looked at her a bit but still focusing on the road then turned his gaze away.

                         $$$$$$$$

"Mrs.kim! Long time no see!" Mrs.Park came hurrying our way as she hugged Mrs.kim tightly , they were laughing and talking , Aimi and Namjoon were standing there looking around in silence untill they heard someone "Oh well well , Aimi is here" she turned at the sound of her name , her eyes widen looking at whoever it was.

"Its been a while right?" The man smiled drinking on his cup of wine in quite arrogant way , she frooze then turned away pulling Namjoon with her , who didnt understand what was going on "what is wrong?..who is he?" He statted and she just keep quiet pulling him between all those people .

"Namjoon!" Hyejin yelled hugging her fiance as Aimi was looking at her in confused way , hyejin glanced at her while hugging him .

"Why didnt you come to pick me up ,babe?" Aimi stiffen up at the word 'babe' making it more questionable how they know each other , or what is their relationship.

"I didnt have time.." He said coldly pushing her off him , earning a glare from her "aw, you shouldnt always be so cold to your fiance you know?.... I mean we are soon to be married" she smirked wraping her arms around his neck in a loving way.

"F-fiance?.." Aimi unintentionly let out , which made both of them look at her , Namjoon turned his gaze away , he somehow felt guilty.
"Oh Aimi , didnt see you there ..and yeah he is my soon to be husband" hyejin smiled evily looking at Aimi then gave Namjoon a small peck on the lips "i need to go now , see you around honey!" She said waving bye then going through the crowd , Aimi didnt know what to say she some felt hurt ..betrayed. You are so stupid Aima ... Giving in to a man like him , they are not all like jin. She mentaly scolded herself , pitying her naive heart.

"Look,Aimi-" she looked at him knowing what he is going to say "no ... No need , im in no position for you to explain anything... Hope you two get a happy life" she said pulling a weak smile , her eyes were quite teary , so she tried to run from the situation as fast as possible . Namjoon's eyes widen at the up coming tears in her eyes as she turned away leaving the scene.

"Aiish!...you did it Namjoon , great just great" he sarcasmicly scolded himself ruffling his smooth blond hair , he sigh then look up at her leaving the huge party room , fuck this .. I cant stop this!
He immadiatly ran after her.