4$

Author POV:

Alarm was ringing loudly making Aimi's sleep fade away , she open her right eye slowly looking around then sat up for a minute , she turned off her alarm and walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower , she stood in front of her closet , looking through the clothes in there.

"What is the best thing to wear in first day of work" she whispered to herself and titled her head to the left , pulling out an all white uniform which looked like something a CEO company would wear."this one is good enough"

she changed her clothes and looked at the big mirror  , putting on a little bit of makeup , she was a natural beauty , so with make up or without she still looked decent , "good" she smiled to herself as she straightened her uniform with her hands

she changed her clothes and looked at the big mirror , putting on a little bit of makeup , she was a natural beauty , so with make up or without she still looked decent , "good" she smiled to herself as she straightened her uniform with her hands.
"Aimi wake-" Eun bi came in the room she paused looking at Aimi , "oh already dressed up , you really look good in anything with that body of yours" Eun bi said wiggling her eyebrow , Eun bi was about 30 years old yet she acts like a child sometimes , which made them both friends .

"Ay dont over do it .. It nothing , i look normal" Aimi blushed walking to the door , they went out of the room and walked to the table where breakfast was put , Mrs.kim smiled to her daughter and greeted each other , other than that , there was no big conversation between the two , after 15 minute , Aimi stood up leaving the table and was about to leave the house after holding her purse , "Aimi , driver is waiting for you outside , when you arrive to the company your personal assistant will be waiting for you , he will guide you through all the business that you will do" Mr.kim said looking at Aimi , who just nodded and smiled leaving , she got in the fancy car infront of the house , without a word the driver started driving their way to the company.

30 minutes later:

Aimi's POV:

"Oh shit.." I cursed under my breath looking at the huge building in front of me as we parked the car , the driver ran out the car to my door and opened it for me to come out , as i did i gulped as i stare at the company , how can i take care of all of this, im starting to regret my life . I stood there for a moment , took my phone out looking at the photo of seokjin on wallpaper of it , i kissed the screen "pray for me honey" i whispered taking at deep breath , pushing back my phone in the purse and walking to the company , i walked in , there was alot of workers , like ALOT , they all paused and bowed lightly "goodmorning !" They said which made me jump a little , "goodmorning to you too" i smiled and bowed back , i can hear whispering as i walk by .

"Is she really the new CEO?"
"Seems like it, oh god! She looks so young!"
"And pretty ..damn im envious"

I just shrugged it off and went in the elevator , Mrs.kim said my office in the 4th floor , as i was about to click the button another hand touched mine , i pulled my hand quickly and looked beside me , it was a really handsome man , with black hair , "oh excuse me" i said lightly moving backwards which made me trip , i closed my eyes waiting for the pain but nothing happened i opened my eyes , that man was standing infront of me with his hand on my waist for support , i kept staring at his dark brown eyes , thats when he gave me warm smile "oh im sorry" i said and quickly moved away , i stood there as he clicked on the button , he turned around and looked at me , "are you new here?..i've never seen you around" he deep voice filled the small elevator , i nodded looking around but at him, i was so shy about what happened just now , i heard him laugh lightly , "you must be really nervous..which floor are going to?" He asked smiling again , oh my god dont kill me like this, "to the 4th floor" i said smiling and finally looking at him , he looked surprised a bit and confused, then raised an eyebrow "oh but that floor is only for the CEO and his close secretaries" he said looking at me , i smiled , just when i was about to talk , the elevator door opened .