8$

Author POV:

Namjoon made his way in his car to his house , on his way , Aimi's phone was ringing , he hesitated at first , but before he pick it up the call was canceled , so he continue on driving , not a minute later the same unknown number rang again , namjoon decide to ignore it but it kept ringing "what"he said coldely through Aimi's phone "who are you?" A male's voice answered , namjoon raised an eyebrow looking at the road , "you called , you idiot"namjoon hissed , the guy from the phone scoffed "im calling Aima you smartass" he said which made namjoon glance at the sleeping Aimi next to him , then back at the road "Aima?....you mean Aimi" namjoon said and the guy sigh "i mean Aima" a hint of annoyance was heard in his voice , namjoon rolled his eyes "when you get the right number come talk to me" namjoon hissed angrily and hang up not letting the other line answer "so annoying" namjoon whispered under his breath , through the whole ride it was silente as ever , namjoon driving , and Aimi still there passed out , namjoon was deep in thought about what that guy said.

Namjoon's POV:

Aima...Aimi...two different person? Or the same? ... I sigh to myself parking the car infront of my house , i pulled my phone calling taehyung "hey!" He yelled from the phone , "open the door..now" i said and hang up, putting my phone back in my pocket. As i got out of my car , a girl just got out of my house , she looked ...slutty?..whatever

I walked to the door holding Aimi in my arms , she is still sleeping , ah what a crazy woman ...

Taehyung's POV:

"Where are you going?" She said and i put on my shirt and pants , "you should leave" i said running my hand through my hair , "seriously?..i just got here , you called me"she scoffed and i glared at her walking up to her who was in her underwear on my bad "i call you when i want to and i kick you out when i feel like it " i whispered near her face , she hissed and wore her clothes leaving the room , damn namjoon must be angry now , i ran to the door downstairs , as i open the door i smirked , "oooh got yourself some fun?" I cheered and looked at the girl that he was holding more closely "wait..what? Aimi?" I asked confusely he passed by me , it was his turn to smirk , "i saw that girl running outside " he said in amusement , i rolled my eyes , "im done with her.." I said and shrugged closing the door . "Why is she here?" I asked pointing at Aimi who looked messed up , "oh my gosh , what did you do?" I asked gasping , he rolled his eyes "oh please ..do you think im like you?" He said going up stairs , i fake cried. "So mean!" .

Its been 30 minutes since Aimi was sleeping in Namjoon's room , this girl is seriously taking her time, i sigh sitting on the chair infront of her bed , "mm"she mumbled , i moved my gaze off my phone , i looked at her "jin...dont leave me" she whispered , i didnt quite get what she said so i moved closer to her , my face was inshes away from hers , "j-jin.." She whispered again my eyes widened , jin?.. Without me knowing it her amrs moved to my neck , and pulled me closer , our lips pressed against each other , i freezed , heat going up my body , my face was so red , i moved away quickly , looking at her , "what are you doing?" Namjoon asked getting in the room , i gasp and got up off the chair "oh hmm..nothing" i said and walked out of the room , i can feel his gaze on my back , i walked to my room slamming the door , got in my bathroom looking at my face in the mirror , it was so red, i took a deep breath splashing my fce with cold water "what the fuck taehyung?...its not your first time kissing someone ..yet i.." I cursed under my breath. "What if i...uuh nah its because she took me by surprise " i assured my self and walked outside , picking up my phone , "hyejin...can we meet up?...i need you" i said as i called her , "we just met up yesterday ...yeah well whatever , usual hotel?" She asked , and i sigh "yeah.." I hang up , thats right women are all the same ..