12$

Taehyung POV:

This party is so boring , there is no pretty ladies around here . just old thugs .

Yeah well ...

I sigh walking around the huge room , I found myself standing in front of a big door , just when I was about to open . I hear sobbing sounds , I gasp moving backwards a bit "is this shit hunted"

"Hey.."I knocked on the door , the sound stopped . now I'm freaked out.

I got in the room it was all dark and gloomy which gave me one more reason to go back , "t-taehyung?"

"Shit the ghost knows my name.." I groaned about to leave when I felt something moving in there.

"Taehyung what are you doing here.." A soft kind voice asked , I gulped footsteps coming nearer .

"Aimi?!"her bright brown hair shined when the light touched it , she looked up at me with her big hazel eyes , was she crying ..and me who thought it was a ghost , nice try taetae...

"Is something wrong?" I asked coming near her she didn't look at me , she looked as pretty as ever . "no ... I'm great" she faked a smile and walked pass me back to the big party room. "Uuh...Namjoon I swear..."

Aimi POV:

I walked my way through the crowd , I was planning to leave until it hit me .. I didn't do what I came for here .

I groaned and turned back as fast as possible .
"T-taehyung?!" I jumped back his face was inches away .
He gave me that weird smile and trapped me under his arm hugging me closer , "can I have this dance?" He asked . I blushed looking somewhere else , I was about to decline politely but I saw Namjoon near us . I turned my head.

"Why not?"

Namjoon POV:

"Where is she?" I whispered to myself roaming the place carefully observing it , "she can't be already -.." I caught her standing there , I smiled walking closer for better view only to see Taehyung holding her closer than I ever did ... This asshole trying his luck with Aimi...urgh

I took step forward when someone held my hand "Namjoon ! I have been looking for you!" Hyejin again . I rolled my eyes and turned her way glaring "I'm not in the mood for your shit hyejin!" I almost yelled she glared back tightening her grip " don't fuck around with me Namjoon ... Know your limits" she said between gritted teeth .
I sigh and pushed her away "I'm not in the mood OK?" I calmed my boiling blood , but she choose to dig in more "not OK!.. Are you going after her? Forget that bitch , you are with me!" She half yelled , I moved closer glaring " you are in no position to say that ... Its you who fucks around with Taehyung don't think I'm stupid" I smirked and she laughed it off .

"Oh him ?..he is just one on my bucket list , nothing much , I mean who would care for a useless guy like him" she said and I just couldn't keep it in , I pushed her off me , glaring once then leaving her there .

Hyejin POV:

You will regret this ...

Namjoon I will make your life hell
"Dad.." I stuck up to my father he smiled and looked at me
"What is it sweety?"

"I want you to do me a favor.."

Aimi POV:

I looked around Namjoon was out of sight , I cleared my throat and looked at Taehyung "taehyung .. I have something to do , thanks for your help.." I smiled.

"Help?"

"Yeah , I know you were trying to comfort me"

"Ooh , was I that obvious" I chuckled and nodded .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time went by its time for the last speeches of every CEO , its time , "and now as you all know , its time for the special speeches . We shall now welcome the New CEO of  
K.A group " the voice echoed through the silent room , people started clapping and I made my way to the small stage near and stood near the mic .

"Uh .. Well as you all know I'm really new to this kind of world but , I think some people here took this as a chance to take over " I moved my gaze to the standing Mr.Choi down there.

"The thing is .. I ve noticed some quite weird thing about this whole party .... Everyone ignores the Money part , have you ever asked -where does the money go? - or at least is it really where we think?- probably not for sure ... Well I'm here to tell you" I took a long sigh ,  then looked at hoseok , he nodded .

"As the New owner ... I'm officially taking off all the connection that we have with this event , from now on K.A is "donating" no money unless its known where the money goes exactly ... I'm strict and sure about my decision " I smiled and left the stage walked to the door with hoseok behind me .

"You did good job.." He smiled giving me a thumb up.
"Hope so.."

In the car:

"So what is your plan now?" Hoseok asked still focusing on the road . I shrugged looking at the window , all of these things don't give me good vibes ... I look at the picture in my hand did I take the right decision honey?...

Bang!

I turned my head toward hoseok who was in shock " what is it?!" I asked in worry . "i-I think . .I hit someone"

"What? Oh my gosh" I got out of the car as fast as possible and walked to the front of the car , there was a girl laying there . I gasped knelling before here , there was no blood . but I think she passed out , I moved her hair of her face for a better look.

"Aimi...?" Hoseok followed me I kept my widened eyes on the girl .
"Who is ..... Oh god.... She looks like you" hoseok pointed out and I gulped , can she be Aimi?.....I think your job is over here Aima....

"Hoseok quickly let's take her home"

"Home?...you mean hospital"

"No I mean home , let's go" I helped him pick her up and I sorted her next to me , now that I look at it ...she has the same features , the only difference between us is that she had a scare near her ear ... I wonder where it came from.

At the house:

"Eunbi!" I yelled and Eunbi came running up to me .

"What is wrong .....AIMI!?? Oh my god !"
She quickly helped me put the poor girl on the couch .

"Will she be OK?" I asked eunbi and she shrugged " she isn't hurt that much so maybe..."

I don't like this I fell like if she is back I won't be needed anymore ....I think its the end after all ....Namjoon
Wait why the heck am I thinking about that guy ?!
Once I'm out of this . I WO t meet him anymore, its great thing

Right?

_____________
GUYZ SOZ 4 LATE UPDATW BUT...
I WANTED TO SAY THAT NOW IM WORKINH ON "VER 2" OF THIS FF , IT HAS A DIFERENT PLOT . THE THING IS IM POSTING IT ON YOUTUBE AS A VIDEO FANFICTION . THE UPDATEZ R SLOW SINCE MAKING VD LIKE THAT NOT THAT EASY ...ANYWAYS THAT IS THE FIRST CHAP THAT I POSTED ....HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND LIKE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF U WANT TO ..BYEEEE LUV YA