3$

Aimi's POV:

Oh my god its huge, i looked around amazed by all the pretty lights and the fancy food , hundreds of people were there , they all looked rich and arrogant?...i dont know but most gives these kind of aura ,though..

"Aimi , lets go i want you to meet one of our important parts in our company , he will be working under your gard in the company" Mrs kim or mom said pulling me , i hate it when people start staring at me , i just looked at the ground . Just then mom stopped and smiled at an old man infront of us , he gave me a small smile , but before that he kind of glared , i shrugged it off , i saw this man in one of the books that read yesterday..

"Miss kim Aimi , its nice to finally meet you , you are quite a beauty" the man said , holding my right hand giving it a light kiss , trying to be gentleman?..

"Oh , its my pleasure to meet you sir" i just gave him a small smile pulling my hand away gentely , then mom smiled at me , she looked around then touched my shoulder "i'll going now , i have some friends to meet here , have fun!" She whispered to me , leaving me without saying a word , isnt this a party to welcome me? Why leaving me alone , i know none...

"If you dont know , i shall interduce myself Miss Aimi , i'm-" he said holding a glass of some expenssive wine as i can tell but i interupted him.

"Mister Choi Ji Sook , worked in our company for 10 years , one of the best parts in her , and without forgetting that you are as rich as they say .. Correct me if im wrong"i smiled looking at him , he looked at me with no expression at first then his lips curved .

"Correct!..you know what are you doing huh?"he asked sipping on his glass.

"Ofcourse, im new to this bussiness so taking caution is my first intention.."i said and he gave me a weird look that i couldnt read , however we started talking about the company , and i learned that there is this meeting or party or whatever they call which is held every year , and this thing rises money for poor people , and those in need like orphans , and cancer patients .. It seems like every company gives her share in that party , thats a good thing , it seems like , bussiness isnt that bad..

"If you would like to, i will interduce you to the important people here , who you may meet in the futur" Mr.Choi suggested , and i nodded following him around , i met alot of people , there is this groupe of guys who im curious about , it seems like no one get close to , they are 3 guys , they look pretty young , i turned my gaze to Mr.Choi and he nodded at me "Mr.Choi , who are those over there?" I was curious since , in the books that read , all the people that are here , were in it , but these three .

"They are somebody who you wouldnt wanna care about, they are owners of the biggest companies just like ours , they actually our bussiness rivals , the one with blonde hair is Kim namjoon , CEO of BIGHIT company , the other one with brown hair is Kim taehyung , his partner , and there is the last one Jeon jungkook their partner as well." Mr.Choi said i nodded my head staring at them , our rivals huh..., they look pretty scary , i turned away , as i saw my mom , excusing myself for Mr.Choi and went to see Mrs.Kim "there you are mom" i said smiling , she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder , "were talking about you , Ms.Kang this is my daughter Aimi , you both are same age" mom interduced me , and i bowed lightly smiling , Ms.kang didnt even return it , she just stood there judging me , she looks pretty fine , long black hair , slim figure, small face, pretty face for a mean person , what a waste, i mentally sigh .

"Your daughter is so pretty Mrs.Kim , she has your looks, a beauty" a woman looked at me with a warm smile , that mom returned , it looks like she is Ms.Kang's mom , yeah pretty much as i read about them , Mrs Kang soo hyun , whose husband died in a shooting in their company , their bussness isnt that big but its write important, and her daughter Kang hyejin, i dont know much information about her anyways .. But i feel like she hates me for sure .

"Miss Aimi , Hyejin , you can go have fun , you are friends after all" her mom said , and we both nodded walking away , she had no expression at all , friends my butt, i sigh and look at her trying to break the sitty silence "so ..what are you up to ? Miss hyejin"i asked smiling softly , she stopped her heels and glared "dont talk to me.."she said and rolled her eyes on me , what the heck with her? "Well excuseme..is there something wrong?"i asked getting a bit annoyed , "everything is wrong , just because you are pretty and born with a golden spoon in your mouth , you shall act all high on us"she said , i glared at her as she smirked at me "thats actually my line , apparently i'm trying to be friends with you , but it seems like , you are out of my league , too bad , people can have shitty personality ...which makes them ugly , even if they are pretty in looks"i said calming my self and looking at her , before i gave her a teasing smile , she groaned and huffed , i just left her there all upset , aint no body got time for that, but seriously she really got on my nerves , golden spoon she said , i sigh , she doesnt know , how much pain i've being through being an orphan !...but after all im Aimi now not Aima ..i went to the nearest table and took a glass of cold wine , sipping it slowly as i stand there in deep thought .

"What do you think you are doing?!"a deep voice snapped me from my own thoughts ,i looked around to see who it is , all the guests were looking at the 3 boys from earlier , a maid was on the ground with a plate and shaddered glasses thrown on her side "i-im really sorry sir ... I didnt mean to , i sliped and-" he didnt let her explain .

"I dont care what you think . Look what you did !" The guy yelled pointing at his dirty suit , i think his name is Kim namjoon as i remember , wow he must be a really short tempered person, just then he pour a glass of wine on the poor girl , what? Why is no one doing a thing? .. So are laughing..i see its all high class world , commoners has no place her , is that so , alright then , i couldnt help seeing her being treated like no one , i walked through the crowd and stood in front of him , he gave me a nasty look "who are-" before he could continue a poured my glass of wine one him. His eyes wide open , he looked at me

"How does it feel ?..bad right? Well that exactly what you did to her , stop being all arrogant , she said sorry thats it , making it look as if its a big deal , because of a small stan on your oh-so-expenssive-suit?...you make me sick" i rolled my eyes helped the young lady stand up and walked her away from that stupid crowd , then he yelled "yah!.. Whats your name?"he asked as his friend , taehyung i guess , gave him a tissue to clean himself , Jungkook was in the background trying to hold his laugh , i just glared at namjoon "well guess what ?....none of your bussiness" i said smirking and sticking my tongue out infront of him , get got all red of anger , thats right crush and burn pretty boy , i thought and left them after the maid thanked me alot .

"Aimi ..."mom came up to me , oh god, i screw up , "what you did just now ..was amazing!"she said laughing before hugging , i just stood there , waiting for a lecture which never happened anyways , i smiled looking around , the staring session started again , i sigh .

The party ended , and i had to do a small speech , which was very embarresing , however i survived, we went back home, i went to my room took off the uncomfortable heels and dress , wore my shorts and t-shirt, i keep it simple , i looked at my phone , i feels so lonly .... No one to talk to , no real family to lean on , even my in-laws hates me for no good reason , i sigh , seokjin-ah ~, how could you leave me alone in this world , i thought you promised to stay together forever , small sobs escaped my mouth as i fell thinking about what happened this day and my dear husband that i missed alot.