9$

Author POV:

Aimi was sitting in her seat as always doing her usual work at the office , she was in deeps thoughts about everything that has been happening lately , she let out a long sigh standing up off the her chair , she yawned and walked to the big window the shows the big city seoul .

Her eyes moved down , a car stopped infront of the company , she looked closely at whose car is it , thats when a guy came out fixing his neck tie , her eyes widen and she gasps turning around to her door as quick as possible , she walked to hoseok's office opening the door "hoseok what is that guy doing here?" She asked frowning and he looked at where she pointed which is the window , hoseok looked down and back at her "oh i didnt tell you" he said smiling innocently , "you know i dont wanna have anything to do with him , he is just so-" she narrated but got interupted "im just so what?!" Deep voice said from behind her ,she thought oh no..
She turned around and its no other than Namjoon , he had that poker face but suddenly smirked "what do you need?" She said clearing her throat , his smirk dropped at her office , she assumed he wanted some private conversation so she immediatly went back there as he followed closing the door .

"So what is it that you came all the way here for?" She asked looking everywhere but in his eyes , he sigh "did you forget already we have a contract to talk about ...so?" He asked and folded his arms on his chest looking at her in amusement , she thought for a second then remember the Partnership thing from before
"I still didnt think about it deeply.." He smiled and looked at her raising an eyebrow to her respond , "what is there to think about? You are basicly helping alot of people" he mentioned , leaning on the chair that he was seated on in front of her .

Namjoon POV:

I looked at her , as she was spacing out , probably thinking about my offer , i coughed a little snapping from her thoughts she moved in her seat and looked my way "alright then" she membled and stood up , "good , now we-"

"But ..in one condition" she interupted me which made me worry , i curiously stood waiting for herconditon
"Once i feel like this thing is a threat to my company's well-been , this partnership is called off" she said in a serious tone , which made her look so professional and kind of attractive ..alot.

"I promise you wont regret you decision" i assured smiling she stood walking until she stopped two steps far from me and reached her hand for me to shake , i just felt something weird , looking at her face up close reminded me of yesterday ....that kiss, even thought it was so sudden , i liked it to be honest , i had this feeling which made wanting more .

"Namjoon?.." She softly said and i looked at her snapping from my deep thoughts , i shook her hand , i tried hiding my blushing face , from all those memories , so i tried changing the subject , "by the way about what i said yesterday before you left ALL of a SUDDEN " i said mentioning those words specificly , the grip of her hand on mine got tighter, and i smirked , in the right spot huh...

"Im sorry i had to leave back then..." She whispered with a really questionable expression , its like she is annoyed yet afraid of something , "i wanted say sorry too , i realised that i called Aima instead of Aimi , its just i was confused in a minute there" i smiled , and her expression soften instently , giving off a sigh of relief , time for me to ask about jin..

"I wanted to ask you about ..jin" i said and she was surprised but cleared her throat pulling her hand away and i did the same shoving it in my pocket , "do you actually remember what happened yesterday?" I asked and she thought for a second and looked at me hesitating to whether she should ask or no "you were drunk ... And.." I said slowely , she gasp covering her mouth i looked at her in confusion "did we...?" She mumbled in curiousity and i smiled to myself holding my laugh in , some teasing wont hurt , "actually..yeah ...i thought it was SO intense " i said and she looked at me as if im some kind of a weird creature , her eyes looked so confused and cute , "oh my god ...i - i... I dont know what to say.." She stutured and i chuckled , dont laugh , dont laugh , i nodded and moved closer to her leaning near her ear .

Aimi POV:

I gasped at what he whispered in my ear , i was blushing so hard i thought my face gonna explode , i froze for a minutes looking at exactly nowhere , snapped his finger in front of me , showing the contract papers , my jaw was already falling down , i musr of looked so dump , i cleared my throat , picking up the papers and going towards my table leaning on the paper to sign it as , i finished signing it , i heard a whistle from behind me "nice ass Aimi.." He said and i looked around quickly facing him , i just want to slap that smirk off his face , i frowned and groaned under my breath giving him papers .

Namjoon left my office and i jumped on the sofa , looking at the white ceiling remembering what he said .

FlashBack:

He leaned towards my left ear " you were screaming daddy the whole way around...you are not that pure huh?" He whispered and i paused mentally screaming

Ends:

Oh gosh ... What is happening to me?.. A ringing tone interupted my thoughts i looked at my phone, "yes?" I said and deep voice cheekled , guess whose ..Namjoon "look at your window" he said , and i walked to my window in curiousity , he was standing bear his car looking my way , "about what i said earlier ..... That was a lie" he said and hang up on me i paused rewinding what he said was i tricked just a moments ago??!!...oh my god this asshole!!.

I looked at him angrily he stuck his tongue out childishly and smirked his usual smirk , i hit the window glass but not enough to break him , he knew i was so upset so he laughed getting in his brand new expensive car and drove away.
I will get you for this one day, kim namjoon.

                            ••••••••••••

"So .." Hoseok said as he was standing infront of me in the office , it have been a week now since i started working here.
"So what?" I said raising my head up to where he is standing
"You werent listening to me , were you?" He gave me a poker face , "come at me again? I was in deep thought , sorry" i smiled bitterly and looked at the window , it was sunset , time to go home, i sigh standing up "i said .. Its been a week now since namjoon started working with our company right?, but we always have to drive to his company or he does the same for meetings , its pretty hard to work this way , so i was thinking we suggest him to move here with us ?" Hoseok explained and i looked at him , shrugging my shoulders "would he even want to ..guess what ..no" i laughed and looked at the door holding my purse "no harm in trying" he chuckled and i hummed .

"By the way charity party is tomorrow at 10:00pm " hoseok notted , "huh? Why so late?" I asked in confusion , he shrruged "i heard that some guests after the party..." He leaned over my ear "attend the hotel rooms for some real fun" he teased and i smacked his shoulder "yah!"i yelled , he laughed at my reaction , but to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if that party was made only for that, making charity as a hidding to shove off their dirty work.

"You brought me those papers?" I asked and he nodded looking through his bag which contains a lot of papers , he pulled a yellow envelop handing it to me "here..it has everything i actually didnt open it but ...yeah well" he smiled .

"Thanks" i returned the smile, i took the envelop opening it slowly , i pulled out the paper inside , reading through it .

I knew it. I smirked