Chapter 5

I found Kitana alone as jade leaves her. I approach her "Kitana" I say causing her to turn to me "you! What do you wa-" "I'm sorry" I say interrupting her she gives me a surprised look "excuse me?" she asked "I said I'm sorry. I know your father is angry at you for not killing me. To be honest, if my instincts hadn't helped me at all I would've been killed" she steps forward "you mean to tell me you fought against me, all of your opponents and it was on pure instinct?" she asked "yeah but-" suddenly Raiden and the others appear behind them "hey kid what were you thinking? Going off to fight the robo-dudes you're nuts" Johnny said walking up to us I raised an eyebrow "and I suppose I should have let them turn Sub-Zero into a cy-...did you tell him about Bi-Han and why I have his guards?" I asked worried I would have to fight "he already knows don't worry" then I look to Kitana "Kitana I'm warning you as a friend, Shao Khan is the enemy here. Your mother, Sindel, was a brave person-" I suddenly get a migraine 'the more you say the closer you are to the end, child' I hear a voice in my head before my migraine leaves. I place a hand on my head "look do me a favour and go to Shang Tsung's flesh pits" I told her before walking off "but I am forbidden" she replied making me stop and turn to her "and why do you think that is?" I asked.

"I'm not asking you to obey me I'm asking you to trust me" I said smiling then walking off with the others. As soon as we were out of site I looked to Raiden "I'm going to follow her" I said stopping. "Lady (name), I do not mean to sound disrespectful but would that not be too dangerous?" Smoke asked. I look directly at him and ponder for a few moments realizing that I didn't know what I would do if I found Mileena "you're right I don't know what I was thinking" I said blushing in embarrassment. What I didn't notice is that Sub-Zero, Johnny, Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Smoke all blushed looking at me. "So kid what's the plan? You seem to know what's going on" Johnny said "yeah like me saving you from her kicking your ass" I muttered "Raiden, I need you to take Johnny Liu Kang and Kung Lao to the arena where the tournament will be held and wait. Sub-Zero Smoke you're with me, we're going to the flesh pits. Like hell Kitana is getting executed on my watch" I say walking towards the dark forest with Sub-Zero and Smoke following me.

Timeskip because I'm running out of ideas

We enter the flesh pits. I look around to find no one here "looks like Kitana isn't here yet. Wait here until I give the order ok?" I ask looking at them they nod. I walk over to the tanks of liquid contain unidentifiable humanoid abominations causing me to cringe "fuck me, these make the games versions look like teddies" I muttered when I find Mileena on the table still asleep. I cautiously walk over to her until I'm standing by her side I look over her body and blush a little then back to her face 'the game makes her look ugly, but she's really pretty. Hm, game designers really need to fix that' I smile when Mileena's eyes snap open startling me "what do we have here?" she asks as she gets up. I move away from the table "why is an Earthrealmer here? Why would such a pretty little girl be here?" I blushed at her words (ok just putting this out her since I have a girl crush on Mileena you will to. Hey it is a various x reader I didn't say it would all be guys) I smile at her "hello beautiful" I said catching her off guard "b-beautiful? Is that my name?" she asked 'wait she doesn't have a name yet' I thought "no your name is Mileena and you are half Tarkatan and half edenian. You are Shao Khan's daughter" I said possibly fucking up my chances of having her as my friend. She tilts her head "really? How interesting~ and who are you?" "my name's (name) (last name) but everyone either calls me (name) or Lady (name)" I said smiling. Her face tinted pink a little "why are you dressed like that?" she asked. I look down at my pyjamas and laughed. "you're one to talk. Your wearing bandages" I said gesturing to her she looks at herself and laughs. 'wow she's a lot less psychotic in person' I thought smiling. When Kitana walked in "what in the name of-" "Sister" Mileena interrupts turning to her "So pretty, so fair, so sad and alone... Come. Let us be a family!" Mileena says opening her arms to Kitana "You are not my family. You are a monstrosity!"