Chapter 6

/ 6 \

I went over to Shadow's profile and sent her a request. She accepted and turned off her facecam. She was wearing a mask for the half-second I saw her, but I was fine with that.

“Are you ready to talk to the guys?” I asked.

“I guess so.” She replied.

After all of us were in the call, I started up my recording software.

“Okay, recording in three... two... one... H-how's it goin' bros? My name is PEEEEEEEWDIEPIE. And today I have some guests! I have here today-

“ME!!” Cry shouted, cutting me off. I scowled playfully.

“AND ME!!” Ken joined in.

“So who's our last guest?” I waited for Shadow to join in, but she was silent. It was quiet for a moment. She must be shy, I thought.

“I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!” I jumped in my chair because of Shadow's sudden outburst, then I started laughing, along with Cry, Ken, and eventually Shadow as well.

“You scared me!” I said between laughs.

“So this is our third guest,” I said, after recovering from my laughing fit.

“She takes after me, with no facecam and a fake name,” Cry added.

“Or maybe... Maybe, he took it from me?” Shadow said.

Cry was quiet for a second, then said,

“She figured me out I guess. That's it for me! I guess you can just take my place! Bye everyone!” And then Cry went quiet.

“Did he actually drop the call?” I asked, and checked my Skype. No, he was still on.

“Oops. I scared him off. Sorry guys.” Shadow added. After a minute, Ken broke the silence.

“Hey, you never introduced yourself! What should we call you?”

“Oh, you can call me Shadow.”

“Okay, so let's get this game started.”

“WTF GUYS. IT'S BEEN LIKE A MINUTE AND YOU ALREADY FORGOT ME??” Cry yelled jokingly.

“Oops.” The three of us all said simultaneously.

“Anyway, today we're playing Worms Revolution. We're going to go every person for themselves and then we're going to do teams.” I said.

“Let us begin.” Ken said.

The round started pretty harmlessly. So far, me and Ken were doing worse than Shadow and Cry. They seemed to be tied for level. The worms went like this: Round one, my first worm. Round two, Ken's first. Round three, another one of mine and one of Shadow's. Round four, one of everyone's. Round five, one and a half of Ken's, one of Cry's and one of Shadow's. Round six, one of Cry's. We were all down to one. I went for Ken, and got him out first. Shadow went for Cry, and missed. Cry went for me and Shadow, but missed us both. Ken watched our faces-well, my face and their voices- go from happy and laughing to completely concentrated. Cry was silent, and so was I. Shadow soon recovered from being quiet and went on to laughing and messing around. Focused Cry went for her, but missed and took half of my health instead. I went for Cry, but I failed and ended up hitting myself instead. I was out. Shadow burst out laughing, but Cry stayed focused.

“So Cry, what's going on?” Shadow was on the other side of the level, she wasn't focusing that I could tell, and she had twenty seconds.

“How's it going down there?” She pulled out a grappling hook and shot it. I thought she was going for his ledge and missed, but she was actually going for a different place. She hit it perfectly.