Chapter 9

/ 9 \

“Come on, let's go get on the plane!” Felix said, unconsciously grabbing my hand and leading me at a jog. I smiled, shaking my head. He was like a little kid sometimes, but sometimes he was a really mature guy. After we got all loaded up on the plane, I picked a window seat, and Felix picked the seat next to me. I read for about an hour or so, while Felix did the same. We got bored at around the same time, and we decided to play a movie.

“OMG They have Barbie!” Felix squealed sarcastically. I smiled and said,

“Why do you like Barbie so much? Does she remind you of yourself?”

“Of course she does. I am fabulous.” He said, making me laugh.

“Shall we watch Barbie, then?”

“Of course.”

I loaded up the movie smiling. About halfway through laughing at the Barbie movie, I glanced at my watch. At home, it would be one o'clock. I nudged Felix slightly. He turned to me.

“Hey, I'm gonna go to sleep, alright?” I said.

“Sure. Get some good sleep,” He said, nodding at me. I turned back, sunk down a little lower in my seat, and closed my eyes.

~Felix's POV~

After she told me she was going to sleep, I replied to her, and I felt her moving around to get comfortable in her seat. I continued watching Barbie dance around in a pink dress and pink shoes. I got bored of the movie after about ten more minutes and shut it off. I turned on my phone and recorded a quick vlog, which I didn't usually do.

“H-h-how's it goin' bros? I'm in a plane right now.” I whispered, so I didn't wake Shadow. “Sorry there hasn't been any videos up for the past day or so, I've been kind of busy. Don't hate me too much if I don't get any up tomorrow. I'll be back for sure by the day after tomorrow. Sorry, bros! I'll be back soon though!” I finished. I did a quiet “Bahaaiii!” and brofisted the camera. I put it back in my pocket. It wasn't like me to vlog on the plane. Whoops, but oh well. I glanced over at Shadow to see if I'd accidentally woken her, but I hadn't. Her mask was moved just the tiniest bit, so I could see just a tiny corner of her chin. I thought I saw a scar, but I figured it was just a piece of hair. That would make more sense. Her hands were curled up under her chin, and she was curled up in a little ball in her chair. Aww. She's like a baby. I smirked at her. I put in my headphones and scrolled through the games on my iPhone. I spent about twenty minutes playing games before I got tired. I opened iTunes and picked one of my playlists. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back of my chair. Still got a while to go before we get home to Sweden. I fell asleep with no trouble.