Chapter 7

/ 7 \

~Shadow's POV~

Oh my God they saw me. They saw my dad hit me. I said it was just bruises... They know I was lying. They must hate me... But... Pewdie and Cry-Ryan- Stopped me from leaving. Do they still like me even though I lied to them? I guess so... I just don't want to get them involved. It's my problem... I just want to leave. Could they maybe help me...?

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked over to my door. If only I'd remembered to lock it before, I thought, while twisting the lock closed. I walked over to my computer and sat down. I loaded up YouTube and watched my videos for the rest of the night. The next morning I woke up to see my Skype open with a message from Pewdie.

PewDiePie:

Hey where do you live?

Why did he want to know that? I replied.

DarkAngel:

What...?

PewDiePie:

Where do you live? I'm just curious.

Should I tell him? I don't know. He didn't even mention what happened before on Skype. That's not like him... But I trust him. I guess it wouldn't hurt.

DarkAngel:

I live in St. Paul Minnesota (in the U.S.).

PewDiePie:

Okay. What about your address?

DarkAngel:

...4357 Oak St. North, zip code 55103.

PewDiePie:

Cool.

DarkAngel:

Why?

PewDiePie:

Like I said, I was just curious.

DarkAngel:

Whatever....

PewDiePie:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'll be gone for a day or two. Not very long.

DarkAngel:

Okay. Where are you going?

PewDiePie:

It's a secret. I'll tell you when I get there.

How can you tell me when you're there? Does it have internet? Just as I started typing, this little message came up.

PewDiePie has logged off.

That's not like him to leave me with a cliffhanger. Or to be so serious. Oh well. I trust him. I closed Skype and clicked YouTube. Right as I was about to watch one of Cry-Ryan's videos, the man himself sent me a Skype message.

Cryaotic:

Hey Shadow, you and Pewds up for another Worms Rev.?

DarkAngel:

He said he was gonna be gone for a day or two. Didn't he tell you?

Cryaotic:

What? Really? Huh. No, he didn't tell me.

DarkAngel:

I would say we should do the playthrough anyway, but I would feel guilty.