Burnt toast sunday

I was really tired and very drunk. I stripped down to my underwear and climbed into bed. I couldn't be bothered putting on pjs. And then I passed out on my bed. When I woke up at around 6am I saw Adam he must of helped him self since he was lying there with water next to him and still in his clothes. I grabbed a blanket went to the bathroom and turned in the shower. I had the worst head ache and I needed to go grocery shopping. After I had my shower I wrapped my towel around my body and tip toed past Adam who stirred as I passed and I went and grabbed yet another floral dress. As I was struggling with the zipper I felt someone's hand around my waist. I turned around. "Morning baby" he said. I pulled my hair up and he zipped up my dress. I felt his breath on my neck. "Can I have a quick shower?" He asked making his way towards the bathroom. "Sure but I still have to do my hair and makeup" I replied . "That doesn't bother me" he replied with a wicked grin. I quickly put on my eyeliner. Tied my hair back and went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

I almost jumped a mile when I felt him grab my waist while I was cooking the toast. I squealed and turned around to kiss him. And he passionately kissed me back. Until I smelt something burning.... The toast .