Surprise!

Adams point of view
Today I was in a super long boring meeting. Stupid investors trying to offer me money for my bar! It's been running in the family for 5 generations and it will not stop at me.

I'm missing Taylor a lot and I really want to surprise her when I get back so when I do get home I'm getting her tickets to fly to Disneyland. But she doesn't know that yet. She doesn't even know I'm surprising her.

Since her birthday is in 3 months I have to start planning that too and I'm hoping our wedding can be in December. I know how much Tay loves winter and all that stuff. I personally like summer but any thing to make my baby girl happy.

I call Taylor.

"Hey Adam. I thought you had a meeting all day?" She says.
"Oh did I say all day? it just finished so since wifi is good I thought I would call" I say.

"Oh well it's nice hearing from you" she says but I can tell already after this phone call she's going to cry .

"When I get home I have a surprise for you!" I say knowing it may cheer her up.

"But I said you can't get me anything! I hate surprises and if I need anything I will buy it myself. I have a job too you know." She says in the most adorable tone.

"Do you trust me? " I say.

"Yeah why?" She replies

"Well if you trust me then You will know you're going to love the gift" I say trying to get her off my tail. I don't want her knowing.

"Uggghhhh fine. I will just live with the anxiety till you get home." She says sounding disappointed.

"Any way baby I have to go" I say remembering I need to look at a place for the wedding.

"I'm going back to sleep bye I love you" she says while yawning

"Love you too" I say and hang up.

I'm trying to avoid stressing her out about the wedding. I know what she likes and I have her Pinterest password so I can look at her "wedding board". By the looks of things. She wants a lace dress looking thing. She wants an indoor ceremony. And she wants it done in the city somewhere. So I will start looking it all up and calling around. I can't believe I'm with the girl of my dreams she's just so ugghh. More than perfect.