Emergency

"ADAM!" I scream in agony as he dials 911. "Hang on baby the paramedics are on their way. its going to be okay." He replies and he picks me up and strokes my hair to try and distract me from the pain.

next minute I know I'm passed out.

I wake up in an unfamiliar place, the walls were white and the best was uncomfortable. as everything comes into focus. (the best it could without my glasses) I see that my left leg is covered it a cast and is on a thing hanging from the ceiling. A nurse comes in " hello dear I see you're now awake. "

"Hi could you please explain to me what the hell happened to my leg!" I reply as I start to panic.

"Basically you have  Broken your Tibia and Fibula" says the nurse.

"the what and what now?" I reply to the unusual medical terms.

"You've pretty much broken two bones in the lower part of your leg and you won't be walking for the next 3 months" The nurse says.

"Wait I won't be walking for how long!?" I reply starting to panic even more.

"3 months, now I need to give you this medication and you need to rest up. I will let your fiancé know that you're awake" the nurse says while handing me a glass of water and a tablet.

" did you say fiancé? But I'm not.." I get cut off.

"Baby you're awake are you alright?" Adam barges in.

"Yeah I'm fine, um since when were we en..." I reply once again getting cut off.

"You sure your okay Tay you must have a concussion. Nurse can you please get Taylor something for this?" He says.

The nurse leaves and Adam shuts the door behind her.
"We aren't engaged what that fuck was she in about" I yell.
"I know we aren't, look Tay I have something to say." He says.

"No you can't lie to a nurse then not explain it to me." I say angrily.
"Taylor, baby. Just listen" he says.
I look at him with attention
"I love you very much and I'm sorry you broke your leg but I was coming over to give you something." He holds out a box. He's already on one knee. Next to my bed.
"Taylor Nicole kelly. I know we haven't been together very long but I love you very much and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He says with his adorable smirk across his face.

"Oh my god Adam!" I say.
"Adam Greg Miles. I would love you marry you"

"So is that a yes or?" He says looking confused.

I start crying "yes Adam it's a yes"