Wedding Plans

Five minutes until the plane arrives... I'm waiting at the international door for Adam to arrive. I'm sipping on my chai tea waiting for him to come through the doors. I woke up super duper early to pick him up. 

I look up to see that his flight had landed. i stood up and walked towards the doors. Twenty minutes later my handsome fiancé emerges from the doors.

I run up to him wrap my arms around him and kiss him 50000000000 times. Still my dream guy. He had gotten a new leather jacket and he was wearing it. I tried so hard not to blush and re fall in love with him cause he looked fucking hot. I hail a taxi and we both climb in and drive home. 

"Adam?" I ask.

"Yes baby?" he replies looking at me.

"Nothing" I say looking away probably blushing again. We haven't seen each other since he proposed. 

"So while I was away I hacked your pinterest page and tried my hardest to plan the best wedding I could..." he said.

"Wait you've started organising the wedding. " I say almost crying .

"Wes baby and when we get back I'm taking you to the place where i think we should get married" he said with a wicked grin.

"Okay sure thing " I reply still in shock. 

When we got back to the apartment Adam headed down to Mc Donalds to get us some breakfast. All week I had been craving Mc Donalds Hotcakes so Adam is making that  reality for me. I still can't get over how hot he is its really hard not to stare and want to take his shirt off but I must keep it to myself and let my mind just imagine it. 

Adam arrives home with the delicious Mc Donalds and tells me about the wedding plans and tells me that I should organise to go dress shopping. I really want to get a long sleeve lace dress that isn't too full but still makes me feel like a princess. I also want a winter wedding because thats my dream. Considering Adam hates winter I think he may let me have my winter wedding. Other wise I will probably end up having an autumn wedding which will still be beautiful.