Broken

Adam lays next to me while I try and get comfortable in the hospital bed. I look at my hand, the engagement ring fit perfectly and it was just perfect. I felt tears stream down my face. How could I end up so lucky I though to myself and I drifted to sleep.

The next morning I was discharged from the hospital. Adam helped me home and got me comfortable on the couch.

"Okay baby, I got you Breakfast at Tiffanys, Grease and The Notebook three of your favourite movies" he says while laying out the DVDs in front of me.

"Wow good job! You are the best fiancé ever" I say shocked

"I'm going to be your only fiancé " he says and he lies down next to me.
"Okay baby I have to tell you something..." He says

"What's up Adam?" I say still in a happy mood.

"Well I was going to take you on a trip to Europe because I have to go over there for work but you've broken your leg..." He says concerned

"I'm sorry what? You know what if it's for work go ahead you're going to have so much fun honey" I reply encouraging him so he can't see how hurt I was inside.

"It's for 25 days I promise I will be back soon, I leave tomorrow morning" he says happy that I'm okay with it.

Next morning

Letter.
Morning baby,
I've left for the airport and my flight leaves at 11:25am. Text me before that if you are awake if not I will text you when I get to Switzerland I love you <3

I check the time 8:30am. I type in his number and call him
" hi sorry I can't take your call right now please try again later or leave a message any second now when the beep thing goes" his voice sounds so energetic in his voicemail

I text him

Tay: hi Adam, safe flight I love you. Text or call me when you get they

Adam: hi baby about to board. I'm so excited talk soon xx

I go and sit on the couch. I have nothing to do no one to talk to. I'm the same depressed person I was before dating him. I start crying but i stop and fall asleep.

5 hours later I wake up to Skype buzzing at me. ADAM!  I answer

"Hi baby I'm in Switzerland" he says with a massive grin while playing with his hair. He looked so tired I was concerned I didn't want him to know I had been crying so I act tough .

"Hey  did you have a nice flight?" I ask

"Yep I watched a movie" he said.

"Oh shit Tay I'm sorry my phones about to die I will talk later" he says

"Okay bye I guess" I reply feeling empty and feeling my heart sink into my stomach.

All day I didn't eat. I was hungry but nothing seemed appetising. I cried a lot listened to a lot of sad songs and it had only been one day.

2 days later...
So far I've heard from him once since he landed. It was only short and he texted me while I was asleep so he hasn't seen my text. I feel really Lonely and I have no one. I pretty much feel broken.