Is this the place?

"Tay" Adam says as be barges through the door with my yummy hot cakes.

"Where are we going today?" I ask inquisitively.

"Well it's a place 40 minutes away from here, exactly like your pin board, fairly cheap and the best part... They will cater to what ever you want on the menu" he says with a cute grin.

"So burgers and fries it is then? What's the place called?" I say giggling.

"Yes burgers and fries. It's called The Grand" he says empathising grand.

I finish my hot cake out on my shoes and we are off.
As we are driving my favourite song "Careless Whisper by George Michael" comes on. I start singing along at the top of my lungs. Ever time I do this I get told I'm a good singer so I'm never embarrassed.

After 40 minutes we arrive. And as soon as I saw the reception my heart sunk as knew the place was perfect. It was a grand ballroom. Beautiful chandelier hanging from the roof and I could just see everyone at their tables that is winter themed (maybe beauty and the beast) and the dance floor. Then I saw where they hold the ceremonies. Adam was right, this was the place I'm going to get married.

On the drive home Adam says "now there is just one more thing today that you need to know about"
"What would that be?" I reply.

"You know how I said I had a gift?" He says

"Yeah" I reply pretending I know what he is on about.

"Well I have spoken to your boss and since you couldn't come with me for this trip. I am taking you to LA for a week.... We are going to Disneyland in two days!" He says.

My mouth dropped and I started crying. I have quite an obsession with Disneyland and my favourite movie beauty and the beast is coming out and it's while we are there. I honestly couldn't be any happier. As soon as the car stopped I threw my arms around him and attacked him with kisses. Since it was the end of the day and I kept to myself the whole day. It was time to take off his top so I can see his amazingly toned muscles and hot abs.