Back to work

I went to the bathroom panicking. I yelled at Adam "just go home! Leave! I will call you later". Five minutes later I heard my front door close. I walk out of the bathroom into my wardrobe. I put on some high waisted shorts a crop top and a cardigan. I put on my sandals grab my bag and I go for a walk. I don't know where I just walked. I decided to do grocery shopping. And then I went home ate some pasta. And cried. I checked my phone 5 missed calls from Adam. I listened to the voice mails.

"Hey baby I was just calling to see if you were okay? I miss you... Talk soon..."

"Hey Taylor I just realised I have work tomorrow and I won't be able to see you until tomorrow night. Please talk to me. I love you"

He only left 2 voice messages. I cried I didn't know what to say. So I called him. "Hello this is Adam"
" hey it's Taylor I'm .."
"Baby oh my god it's so good to hear from you what was wrong this afternoon ? Are you okay? "

"I'm fine I just panicked and I needed some space. I'm sorry I yelled at you"

Hey hey hey, it's okay I understand. Don't worry I'm going no where you're stuck with me. What time do you want me to come around tomorrow night??"

" I have work until 6pm so maybe come at 7 what ever suits you babe" why did I just say babe he's going to think I'm weird now.

"I will be there at 7. I love you baby"

"I love you to Adam"

"Bye Tay"

"Bye"

That gave me a sense of hope and a sense of relief. I had a very good sleep after that.

I woke up to the 6am train going past. So I got up had a shower. Tied my hair back into a sleek ponytail. Put on my makeup and work clothes and went downstairs to the coffee shop and grabbed a latte and croissant to go. On the way to work I felt very happy. Unlike every other morning. I was excited to see Adam after work. But I also felt anxious about the whole stress of the other afternoon.