#33 "I'm pregnant." With Michael Clifford- Emma

"Michael, you may now kiss the bride." The celebrant smiles as she looks at me then to Michael as she speaks. A smile grows on Michaels face as he faces me. He places both hands on my veil and lifts it over my head. He places both hand on my cheeks and kisses me. Finally; we are husband and wife. We part because of the loud cheering and whistling from all of our family and friends. Michael links his arm with mine, my maid of honour passes me my bouquet and we walk back up the aisle where our car is waiting to take us to our where we are having our photo's taken.

Shortly after getting in the car, we arrive at a beautiful outdoor area where we were to have our photos taken. Our photographer follows being us. Michael still has not removed any mart of his body from me, we are always connected. Like we always have been.

"Emma, do you still want to do this?" Our photographer, Rose whispers to me, bringing up our earlier conversation. I nod my head and smile, Michael gives me a loving yet puzzled look.

"Rose, is just gonna set up. But Mikey, I have something I need to tell you." I tell him, trying not to give away the surprise. His look becomes even more worried. I don't know why, it's not like I'm going to leave him. I just married the man for fuck sakes. "Mikey, don't look so worried." I laugh, I look over his shoulder to see Rose giving me a thumbs up meaning that it was go time. I hold out my hand to Michael for him to hold. He grasps it and looks down to me and smiles. "Walk with me?" he nods and smiles. We take a few steps towards where Rose was set up, I then top, my back facing Rose and me facing towards Michael.

"What's going on Emma?"Michael asks, his over active imagination and raw emotions getting the better of him.

"Mikey. Okay. Ah I don't know how to say this. So I'm just going to say it." I breath out and then take in a deep breath. "Michael Gordon Clifford, I'm Pregnant." His mouth drops open and then forms a huge smile.

"Oh my god really? I'm going to be a dad? We're going to be parents?" he excitedly asks. I just nod, tears beginning to form in my eyes. Michael then wraps me in a huge hug, his arms around my waist, lifting my feet off the ground and spinning us around in circles. While this all unfolds, Rose is standing behind me; taking photos of our announcement.