Still Mad???

At Dance Studio

All of them waiting for their leader, Park Kahi to come. She has something to settle with Pledis Boss. All of them sit on the floor, gossip and talking.

Lizzy: Unnie, how your date yesterday?? Having fun??

Uee: Date??Woahhh. Omma and appa had date yesterday??

Nana: Share something with us, omma??

Jungah: It’s not really a date. Jungah smiling. “I’m still mad at you, Kahi unnie” said Jungah in her heart.

E-young : Really?? E-young give cynical smile.

Jungah: Yeah. We just playing with sand, taking picture, eating and swimming.

Juyeon: Huhhh?? Kahi unnie swimming?? Juyeon’s eyes widened and a little.

Jungah: No, no. Only me. Kahi unnie did not swimming. She just watching me.

Raina: Omo, appa watching you only not join swimming with you? Maybe appa want to see your sexy body when omma walking to the sea. Omma looked so sexy when in water kekkeke.

Lizzy: Appa a pervert??

Uee: Of course not. Uee slapped Lizzy’s thigh.

Lizzy: Waee??

Uee: Watch your mouth. Uee pinched Lizzy’s cheek and smiling.

Lizzy: Unnie, it’s hurt~~

Uee: kekekekke…

Juyeon: It’s not like that. Kahi unnie  really don’t like beach. There are an incident that happened there and gave Kahi unnie a really bitter memory. Memory that she want to forget but………

Kahi: Girls, let’s practicing. Before Juyeon finish her sentences, Kahi appeared from no where and cut the lines of Juyeon.

The girls: Ok unnie.

They start practising. But Jungah still wondering what Juyeon want to tell them. Jungah looked at Nana and sighing. Kahi noticed that and then focus to their practice.

(Kahi POV)-in her mind

She still love Nana…..sighing. Am I too cruel to her?? How I want to show to her that she so precious to me.

After 4 hours practicing. They stop for rest.

Jungah: Arggghhh….Kahi looked at Jungah.

Nana: Waee unnie??

Jungah : I accidently broke my nail. It’s hurt.

Jungah accidently broke her nail. Her finger bleed a little.

Lizzy: Do you want a plaster??? Kahi still look at Jungah’s finger.

Jungah: No no nevermind. It’s just a little. Jungah clean up blood using towel.

Kahi: Yeah. It’s just a little bleeding. Kahi said coldly.

Jungah looked at Kahi. “ Huhhh, such a jerk. Is this a lover should said??” Jungah mad in her mind.

Kahi: I will go out for awhile. I’ll back. If I’m late, you guys start practising first,ok. She stand up and walk out of the room.

The girls: Okay unnie. Be careful.

They laughing and talking. Suddenly, the door open.

“Hello guys” Dambi greeted with joy and smile big.

Uee: Dambi unnie, I miss you so much. Uee hugged Dambi.

Dambi: I miss you too. She hugged Uee back.