Break-Up

At the Dance Studio(morning)

The girls waiting for their leader,Park Kahi. They talking and playing around.

Kahi: Ok, let’s practising. Kahi clapping her hands to gather the girls.

The girls: Yes Kahi unnie. Then they salute Kahi. They teasing Kahi.

Kahi: Ooooo..nice. Kahi smiling.

After 4hours practising, they rest for awhile since they make no mistake in dancing. They gather on the floor talking and playing.

DANGGGGGGGGG….The door closed. Their manager entered.

Manager: Kahi, Jungah…..Pledis boss want to meet you guys at his office.

Kahi and Jungah looked at each other. They shrugged. They stood up.

Kahi and Jungah: Oook. Thanks oppa.

Kahi: Oppa, do you know what is about??

Manager: I don’t know. Sorry.

Kahi: It’s ok.

They walk toward Pledis boss’s office.

Knock,knock….

Pledis boss: Come in Kahi, Jungah. Sit down. They sit facing their President.

Kahi: Can I know why do you want to meet us, President?

Pledis boss: Well, this is all about. Pledis boss put a letter in front of them. They looked really shocked and looked at each other. Pledis boss look so decisive right now and keep looking at Jungah and Kahi.

Pledis boss: Can you tell me what is all about Jungah??

Jungah: Err…err..That’s my letter. Jungah stuttered and looked down. Kahi looked at Jungah.

Kahi: President, please let me handle this. I promise that this matter will not affect our performances. Please trust me. Kahi said earnestly. Kahi try to convince Pledis boss to let her handle the issues.

Pledis boss: Errrmmmm...... Kahi, I think you know that beside you and Jungah, the girls are prohibited to date. Yes, Jungah the one wrote the letter but the receiver is Nana. Nana is forbidden to date for this time around or you want Nana to get punish?? It’s all up to you.

Jungah: But Nana is innocent. She did not know about this letter. Jungah try to defend Nana. She worry about Nana.

Kahi: Jungah and Nana are not dating. So, there are no problem now.

Pledis boss: For this time, there are no problem. Kahi, I want you to make sure that this incident will never happen again. Pledis boss said strictly to Kahi.

Kahi: I will try my best. Kahi said and looked at Pledis boss.

Pledis boss: Good. Jungah, do you hear that.

Jungah just nodding her head.

Pledis boss: You guys may leave. Please continue with you schedules. He’s smiling.

Kahi and Jungah come out from the room.

At the corridor

Kahi: Huhhhh………Everything fine. I’m so glad. Kahi looked at Jungah.

“Bannnnnnnnnggggg” Jungah slapped Kahi. Kahi touch her cheek. She clueless.

Kahi: What is wrong with you? Kahi asked.

Jungah: You betray me!! You promised to me that you will never hand the letter to Plediss boss!! What is this!!Jungah so angry.

Jungah: Thank God. Nothing happen to Nana!!!Jungah added.