143...............^^

A few weeks later

After the incident, Kahi treats Jungah differently from before. No more jokes, no more tease, no more playful kiss and no more hug. Just a little talk when it’s needed.

AFTER SCHOOL’S DANCE STUDIO

They just finished practising.

Kahi: Kids, you guys go first to magazine photoshoot, appa will come later. I have something to settle. Kahi tell the girls.

Nana: Huhhh?? Appa, do you need help?? Nana looks up at Kahi with her innocent face.

Kahi: Ermm…no. Thanks. Kahi giggling then kissed Nana’s head.

Kahi: Your omma will take charge at there before I come. Can you, Jungah?? Kahi asked at Jungah.

Jungah: Ok unnie. Jungah replied with smiling.

Kahi: Good. I will leave first. See you guys later. Kahi waving to them and walking out of the room.

Jungah POV

She’s so different. Even I meet her everyday but I still miss her. I feel pain inside me when she kissed other girl beside me.But I think this is the best way for all of us. I can’t betray Dambi for my own happiness. Jungah looked down sadly.

“Hey girls” Dambi enter the room with smiling ear to ear.

Uee: Dambi unnie……………Uee hugged Dambi happily follows by the girls.

Juyeon: Unnie looked so happy today??Anything special??Juyeon asked with cheeky smile.

Dambi: Hahh??? Dambi pretend to be shocked and she cover her open mouth with her hand.

Dambi: So, before this I’m not happy?? Dambi try to twist the question to the girls.

Lizzy: Of course you are happy unnie. Lizzy pinched Dambi’s cheeks.

Dambi: Then??? Dambi’s turn to pinched Lizzy’s cheeks.

Dambi: Kkekkekeke. Dambi chuckles when she seeing Lizzy’s rubbing her rediness cheeks.

Jungah: You are more happy than before Dambi yaa~~ Kekekkeke. Jungah said.

Dambi: Kekekkekeekke. Well nothing special??!!Kkekekkeke. the girls more confuse when seeing Dambi like that.

The girls: *LOL………….. ( even they know nothing)

Dambi: Where is my yeobo???I come to see her. I miss her so much. Kkekkekeke. Dambi hugged herself.

Raina: Yeobo???!!Appa??

Dambi: Of course your appa, silly. Keekkekke. Dambi rubbed Raina’s hair.

Raina: Unnie, my hair. Raina whined.

Everyone looked at Jungah when Dambi mention Kahi as her yeobo. While Jungah try hard to hide her true feeling.

E-young: Appa went out unnie. E-young explain to Dambi.

Dambi: Out???Dambi confused.

Nana: Emmm..appa need to settle something. We will meet appa at magazine’s photoshoot later.

Juyeon: We on the way to go there right now unnie. Juyeon added.

Dambi: Oooooo…..Dambi nodded her head as the sign she understand now.

Dambi: Let me give you guys a ride. Unnie only has a schedule at night, now still early. She looked her wristwatch.

Uee: Oyeahh!!Uee jumping happily.