Having Fun

The next day,

After School’s Dorm (In the morning)

Kahi’s bedroom

Today is After school day off. Kahi still asleep because of tired recording the show. Jungah awake from sleep. She looks at Kahi that sleeping soundly. Kahi’s face covered by her hair. Jungah tucked Kahi’s hair by her ear and she smiling. She put blanket at Kahi then she went out from the room. She cleaned up herself and walk toward kitchen to make breakfast for the girls.

 At the kitchen, Jungah busy making breakfast by herself. Suddenly, someone hugged her from back and kiss her cheek. Jungah startled and she looked back.

Jungah: Unnie, are you awake?? Jungah stuttered.

Kahi: Erm….Then she kissed Jungah’s cheek again.

Jungah: Unnie, stop it.

Kahi: Waee???Kahi giggling. She happy teasing Jungah.

Kahi: Honey, thanks for accompany me last night.

Jungah: It’s nothing unnie. Don’t be scare again. Jungah smiling.

Kahi: I love when you smiling.

Kahi: Aaaaa…..I want to eat sandwiches. Make it for me!!I want to sleep for a while at couch in living room. Call me when you finish. Kahi walk toward the couch throw herself onto it and fall asleep.

Jungah: What??Yahhh!!I still mad at you!!But no response from Kahi as she sleep.

Jungah POV

Aishhhhhhh……….Don’t think just because last night she think I’m not mad at her anymore. That ahjumma yaa!!!She never change!!But why I did not pushed her away when she hugged me. I’m feeling so weird these days.

Jungah: I’m glad she fine. Jungah smiling alone.

After a while,

Jungah: Kids, wake up!!!Let’s breakfast. Jungah shouted from kitchen.

The girls wake up and sit in front of the food.

Lizzy: Omma, let’s eat.

Jungah: Where’s appa? Jungah asked when she not seeing Kahi at table.

Uee: Appa…….appa……..appa…….Uee pretend searching for Kahi.

Uee: Omma, appa did not answer. Let’s eat first. I’m starving.

Juyeon: Yahhh!!You not even searching appa properly. You just sit there and calling for appa.

Uee: Then unnie find appa. Kekekkeke.. Uee winked at Juyeon.

Juyeon: Why me??

Juyeon: Ask E-young.kekekkee.

E-young: Waee me???E-young pouted.

Jungah: Kids, enough. Your appa sleep at living room. I’ll go wake her. Jungah patted E-young’s head softly. “ Don’t try to eat”. Jungah give death glare to the girls.

The girls: Arasso, omma.

Jungah: Unnie…..unnie…wake up.  Jungah facing Kahi’s face to wake her up. But Kahi still sleep soundly.

Jungah: Unnie…You need to wake up or……………..

Kahi open her eyes and she looked straight to Jungah. She blink her eyes innocently. Jungah’s heart beating fast as Jungah’s face just a centimeter from Kahi.

Kahi: Owwhh..Ok..Kahi smiling brightly to Jungah.

The girls eat with appetite.

Kahi: Sandwiches!!I like!!! Kahi eat with appetite. But then Kahi stopped eating.