No More Secret

At the hospital

Dambi: Doctor, please save her. Please, please. I’m begging you. Dambi cried hard.

Doctor: We will try our best, Miss Dambi. Kahi’s doctor said to Dambi.

Doctor: Please wait outside. The doctor bring Kahi inside a room.

The girls and Dambi waiting outside the room. All of them crying and worry at the same time.

Nana: Unnie, what is wrong with appa?

Dambi: Your appa has stomach ulcer. She’s okay at first. But lately, her healthy getting worst because of her schedules is tight, her drama and she also stress because of you guys. Dambi said and looked at them.

Dambi: If not because Kahi unnie, I will mad at you guys even we are good friends. Dambi cried. Can you guys see what she been through!!Why can’t you listen to hear explaination??Can’t you forgive her??You guys are angel that never did a single sin??!!! Dambi really mad and frustration at the same time.

The girls got shocked especially Jungah. They never see Dambi mad. Dambi always a sweet and girly unnie to them.

The girls looked down and crying when Dambi said like that to them. They feel guilt when heard that. They mad at Kahi but never thought that their attitude give stress to Kahi and they never want Kahi unnie to get sick like that.

Dambi: I never thought you guys will be treated Kahi unni like that. She trying her best to apologize to you. For your information Kahi unnie threat Jungah because she has her own reason. Dambi can’t hide the secret anymore. She can’t see Kahi been treated like that anymore.

Jungah a little surprised when heard that.

Jungah: What you mean by that?? Jungah looked at Dambi.

But Dambi did not answer the question, she looked Nana. Then Nana nodding her head to Dambi, making Jungah and the girls more curious to know.

Lizzy: Unnie, please tell us. Lizzy wipe her tears and holding Dambi’s hands.

Dambi: I think better Nana explain to you. Dambi looked at Nana.

Uee: Nana, you know about what?? Uee asked to Nana.

Nana: I promised to Kahi unnie to keep this secret. But I don’t think keeping this secret is the right thing to do now.

Nana: You guys know the love letter that Jungah unnie wrote??  

Juyeon: Yeah, the one that omma misplaced inside Kahi unnie’s bag and appa read it and threat omma to be her lover.

Nana: Ermm…The love letter actually is for me.

The girls shocked because Jungah never tell them the receiver of her love letter.

E-young: What???Omma in love with Nana??

Raina: Is that true omma?? Raina asked and looked at Jungah.

Jungah: Yeah, that’s true. The love letter is for Nana. But now I don’t love Nana like that anymore. Right now, Nana is like my little sister. I love her but not more than that. Jungah explained to them.

Uee: So unnie, are you in love with appa??

Jungah: I still can’t figure my feeling right now. After so many incident occured I can’t think straight right now. Jungah shaking her head and crying. Lizzy try to comfort her omma.

Dambi just looking at Jungah.

Jungah: But how Nana knew about the love letter??Only me and Kahi unnie know about this. Jungah looked at Nana clueless.